Academy Thread 21/22

Shadowplay

2 hours ago, Igorwasking said:

He was indeed and played for Seaford Town - that’s who I coached for - along with a certain John Robertson of Bournemouth fame.

Was that him fielding the shooting practice at Peterborough today? 

Made some decent saves, if so.

Also he played really well in the u23 friendly at Matlock Town.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Was that him fielding the shooting practice at Peterborough today? 

Made some decent saves, if so.

Also he played really well in the u23 friendly at Matlock Town.

Yes, it was Harrison Foulkes who played in the friendly against Matlock, and looked more commanding of his area than the U23 goalkeepers we had last season.

He was fielding the shooting practice against Huddersfield as well.

Edited by Stuniverse

On 14/08/2021 at 22:15, AnnonymousRammie said:

Looks like that Jack Thompson was at England last week? Heard he’s there again this week as the England u16’s have a match vs Scotland 

That might explain why Ben Houston was on the bench for the U18s at Middlesbrough.

7 minutes ago, SunnyRam said:

The email address you need is membership.help@dcfc.co.uk 

Thanks mate. That's who I got through to on the online chat. The bloke didn't know who it was that sent out the codes. I guess I shouldn't have left it so late, I thought they'd be on the welcome/you've paid email. But not. ?

4 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Just found out tonight's game is at Pride Park but too late to get a ticket. Oh well. That's another 3 quid for a drink they've missed out on. 

On 12/08/2021 at 17:07, Carl Sagan said:

Monday's U23 game against Brighton (7pm) is free entry at Pride Park but you need to register for a ticket before midnight on Sunday:

Try to keep up! Seriously, I'm sorry you can't get there @oomarkwrightand it seems madness the club has created this cutoff for the game. It often feels as if they're trying to stop people watching at the moment.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

No sign of mine yet. ?

Do any of you people @Stuniverse @Carnero et al know if there's contact details for whoever sent out the code? Ta.

Try membership.help@dcfc.co.uk

The actual email with my voucher code came from email@membership.dcfc.co.uk but not sure if that’s just an automated address.

If that doesn’t get a response try slo@dcfc.co.uk

Have you checked your junk mail / spam?

Edited by Stuniverse

7 minutes ago, Stuniverse said:

Try membership.help@dcfc.co.uk

The actual email with my voucher code came from email@membership.dcfc.co.uk but not sure if that’s just an automated address.

If that doesn’t get a response try slo@dcfc.co.uk

Have you checked your junk mail / spam?

Thanks. The 1st email address is the one for the live online chat, who couldn't help but raised a ticket.

They gave me an email to try which bounced an auto-reply that I replied to but I imagine it'll take too long. My fault for imagining the sign up for RamsTV U23 would be straightforward! ? The email for Rams streaming seems to be: derbytvsupport@streamamg.com

I don't have junk folders - I don't trust them! ? But my email ISP does, but nowt in there.