The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

13 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Some game this. Italy look lethal but a soft penalty keeps Belgium just abut it touch. Best match of the tourny by a mile, so far, at least. 

I just hope whoever wins are too knackered to keep this up into a final. I’ve not seen energy in a game like this for a long time, it’s incredible. 

Just now, TexasRam said:

I just hope whoever wins are too knackered to keep this up into a final. I’ve not seen energy in a game like this for a long time, it’s incredible. 

Brilliant isn't it. A reminder of how football used to be played before the tiki-taka fashion took over. Full of passion, skill and endeavour. I'd watch this every day of the week, no bother at all.

Just now, 86 Hair Islands said:

Brilliant isn't it. A reminder of how football used to be played before the tiki-taka fashion took over. Full of passion, skill and endeavour. I'd watch this every day of the week, no bother at all.

It’s fantastic, this is how football should be played 

Spinazzola's injury could be a problem for Italy in the upcoming game(s). He's been a huge part of their success as an attacking outlet. Will be interesting to see how they adapt. Not sure Emerson is in the same mould.

Fantastic game tonight, and glad Belgium lost.

Over the course of the tournament, and including tonight, Italy look far better than Spain. If England get to the final I think we could see off Spain, however Italy would probably pose a much tougher threat, don't think I'd be overly confident about beating them.

3 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Spinazzola's injury could be a problem for Italy in the upcoming game(s). He's been a huge part of their success as an attacking outlet. Will be interesting to see how they adapt. Not sure Emerson is in the same mould.

Fantastic game tonight, and glad Belgium lost.

Felt for Spinazzola's, he was great tonight and got injured pushing himself to the edge for his team.