This is what is happening behind the scenes at Derby County, including the EFL appeal...

IslandExile

This is what is happening behind the scenes at Derby County, including the EFL appeal...  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no smoke without fire and there's certainly more questions than answers.

Even Percy who's been the go to man on the national's was shunned last week.

Those who think everything is rosy in the garden are deluded. 

It's ok though as Melvyn is one of our own.???

5 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

There's no smoke without fire and there's certainly more questions than answers.

does anyone really hold this view though?

39 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Given that we all love a poll ?, I thought it would be good to gauge how many of us are in the know (ITK) and how many have our heads in the sand.

Seems a strange choice, either we have the inside track or we are completely in denial?

I'm guessing I'm in the same place as a lot of Derby fans, I don't claim to have any information that isn't in the public domain but that doesn't mean I don't want to know what is going on. Sorry if that means I don't fit one of your very clear options.

23 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Percy is the go to man on nothing at all, he is just a regular hack working for a horrible “news” paper 

4 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Seems a strange choice, either we have the inside track or we are completely in denial?

I'm guessing I'm in the same place as a lot of Derby fans, I don't claim to have any information that isn't in the public domain but that doesn't mean I don't want to know what is going on. Sorry if that means I don't fit one of your very clear options.

I think the vast majority of us do also want to know what is happening.

The poll was just a (poor) attempt at humour to try and lighten the mood. Apologies if it offended you in any way.

15 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

The poll was just a (poor) attempt at humour to try and lighten the mood. Apologies if it offended you in any way.

No worries, it didn't offend me. I just thought the extremes of the choices were strange but thx for clarifying.

17 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Where's the bloke from the other day who reckoned he knew everything but didn't want to betray any confidences by making it public? Perhaps he could tell us what's happening?

He is busy trying to sell the club before it disappears up it's own proverbial

42 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Where's the bloke from the other day who reckoned he knew everything but didn't want to betray any confidences by making it public? Perhaps he could tell us what's happening?

Oh Hiya!

If you are referring to me, didn't know I claimed everything, that is my point. There are 2 people that do, unfortunately they refuse to talk to you - perhaps you could take out your humour on them? 

You are asking me to tell you everything yet I am not the CEO or Owner of this football club. I am asking these said people to come out and speak to the fans - of which they have refused along with the likes of Radio Derby. Again, why?.

In terms of betraying confidence - if you have respect and trust for people, you do not break it. I will not make any apologies for that.

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Thank you for trying. Dreadful on here today. 

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

sham69?

Archived