1. 1. Will Derby

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw
  2. 2. Will Derby be in the Championship next season

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/05/21 at 11:30

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe the pessimism on here, you would think that we had 40 points and Sheff Wed 43.

Assuming that tonight goes our way all we will need on Sat is a point.  We won't need to win but they will.  This will send them scurrying forward and leaving gaps to be exploited.

Courage, mon braves!

Derby 2 Sheff Wed 0 CKR FRGS

Dont do this to gain prediction league points, my predictions are as a fan and despite the impending doom I can’t bring myself to say we’re going down until it’s done. So Rams to win will stay up as Rotherham will not win last 2 games (if they do fair play). 

I voted for win and remain, because that's what the statistics tell me.

But, my head tells me that we'll lose and be relegated. (My only regret is that it would have been more poetic had Wycombe been the team to overtake us.) If Sheffield do the business on us, then I will admire them for overturning their points deduction.

If Rotherham win tonight, then I predict Derby beating Sheffield 4-2, with Josviak being first Rams goalscorer.

If Rotherham draw or lose tonight, then I predict Derby beating Sheffield 2-1. (Actually I think that we will lose 2-1, but I cannot bear to put that down as my prediction.) First Rams Goalscorer: CKR.

3 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Derby 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1. FRGS Knight 89th minute, Weds equalise 91st minute. Rotherham to draw tonight and win on saturday their winner scored in 92nd minute. Rams and Owls both relegated. Rooney resigns on sunday. As a rams supporter for 50 years, I've never been so fed up.

73BC3289-637E-4978-8930-4093070B54D1.gif

Rams 0 Sheff Weds 2

First 20 minutes very cagey, then we’ll concede due to either an individual mistake or failing to clear our lines properly. 60 minutes of Rams possession without actually creating any clear cut chances despite multiple random substitutions. Killer goal on 80 minutes with Wendesday’s first real attack of the second half. Final 10 minutes plenty of possession but with no urgency or creativity, 5+ minutes of added time one glorious chance wasted, all over.....

42 minutes ago, NG2Ram said:

Rams 0 Sheff Weds 2

First 20 minutes very cagey, then we’ll concede due to either an individual mistake or failing to clear our lines properly. 60 minutes of Rams possession without actually creating any clear cut chances despite multiple random substitutions. Killer goal on 80 minutes with Wendesday’s first real attack of the second half. Final 10 minutes plenty of possession but with no urgency or creativity, 5+ minutes of added time one glorious chance wasted, all over.....

Sounds about right......

1 hour ago, NG2Ram said:

Rams 0 Sheff Weds 2

Groundhog Day then

Archived