1. 1. Will Derby

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw
  2. 2. Will Derby be in the Championship next season

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/05/21 at 11:30

Our ability to self destruct leaves me with little hope for tomorrow, even if we scored 3 goals we are able, in just a few minutes, to concede 4 goals.

All I can ask is the  team leave me with one last memory of the 20/21 Championship season, one where in the last game of the season the team played with their heart and soul and leave the pitch knowing they had, individually and as a team, given their all.  

Even if we do get relegated it would be nice to see at least one wholehearted performance.

COYR

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

On 06/05/2021 at 04:22, Rab a dab doo said:

For first time I am not going to predict anything. 

I will leaving things to the "gods of FATE".

The consequence of a 'unfavorable' afternoon are too disastrous to contemplate.  

We could be sent into the abyss for years.

Currently, we very poor on pitch, financially troubled off it, set to lose players, in the mist of a long drawn out messy takeover seemly with no light at the end of the tunnel.

Come on lads, we would all want to be with you in ground helping and cheering you on.

Can you not summon up one triumph effort for own self respect, for club who's shirt you wear and for thousands of fans who are still with you in sprite if not body.   

Go out there and show them 'WE ARE Derby'

From what I read here most will be having more than Sprite regardless of the result.??

Derby 2 -2 Sheff W

Edmundson

Browsing soccerstats, we've conceded 10 at home in the last 76-90 of a game, Wednesday an astounding 28 away in the same period so hardly a surprise, I expect late high drama of some sort in a game with so much riding on it. I thought the poster who mentioned Roos as RGS was not being far-fetched.

We're unbeaten in 13 (12 league) against Wednesday so they are due a result, maybe 1-2, however, went for the draw as the game is being officiated by Mike Dean. We are yet to lose in 4 at home under him (always a first time) , the games (3 in 4) have tended to be high-scoring (2 in the PL, 1 in the 2nd tier and the famous League Cup win in '09 v Man United).