Get them gone

Anag Ram

1 minute ago, Anag Ram said:

Whether or not Rooney goes, there are 10-12 players who are simply not good enough to play for the club.

Here’s mine. Who are yours?

Roos, Marshall 

Wisdom, Mengi

Forsyth

Bird, Beningime

Waghorn, Lawrence, Sibley, CKR, probably Gregory too.

Loaned out

Buchanan, Cresswell, Watson

I think its quicker to sat who you would keep

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

I think its quicker to sat who you would keep

The difficult thing will be getting rid of them all.

Like leaving a pile of plastic gnomes out with a Free to good owner sign on them. 

Keepers? 

Keeper - Roos on the bench

RB - Byrne (McDonald & Festy too)

CB - Edmundson & Clarke, but can we afford either.

LB - Buchanan 

Mid - Shinnie, Knight, Watson, Sibley

Forwards - CKR, Joz.

Can't think Bielik will stay injured or not. Everyone else can go, but probably won't.

Edited by RoyMac5

56 minutes ago, Andicis said:

They're young. They'll bulk up as they get older, as for mentally tough? Based on what? Based on them being put in and out of a failing team with a crap manager and no leaders? Nonsense. 

I would also add Bird and Knight. It is utter nonsense to write off these players when they have all shown they can play at this level, maybe higher. 

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Whether or not Rooney goes, there are 10-12 players who are simply not good enough to play for the club.

Here’s mine. Who are yours?

Roos, Marshall 

Wisdom, Mengi

Forsyth

Bird, Beningime

Waghorn, Lawrence, Sibley, CKR, probably Gregory too.

Loaned out

Buchanan, Cresswell, Watson

You can say this but how many times have we seen at clubs, managers coming in and make players look completely different.

Look what happened to Dele Alli under Mourinho 

Look at what happened to Conor Coady under Nuno at Wolves

Look at Leeds's whole team

I do agree that some of the players you've listed simply don't have the quality, but many of them have the ability but aren't living up to it. We have to get a good manager first before we know how good the players really are.

Edited by DCFClks

Please can... 

Lawrence, Waghorn, CKR, Marshall, Forsyth and Wisdom close the door behind them. They can take Bird and Shinnie with them if they like and we get a few quid in for them. 

Knight, Buchanan, Sibley, Joz, Byrne, Clarke and Edmundson (if they will stay) can carry on but I won't be crying if not. 

1 hour ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

In League 1 CKR and Shinnie will fit in well and it is also Marriotts level.

Cant say many others would fit in particularly.

Cor and shininess are going backwards

they both have a max of 60 mins in the tank.  I like them but really they are past it

FWIW which is very little (and this is wish list rather than realistic) 

keep - Byrne, Buchanan, Bird, Knight, Shinnie, Sisley, Joz, CKR, Bielik

Thats it, nobody else. Don’t think either keeper has been good enough, Marshall is better of the two but age is not on his side.  I’ve not included the loans as we won’t get them again if we go down. Says a lot that even if we went to League 1, I wouldn’t keep enough to make a starting eleven. 

I also haven’t included the likes of McDonald, Watson and Festy who I’d like to think would stay anyway due to being youth players

6 minutes ago, WilkoRam said:

FWIW which is very little (and this is wish list rather than realistic) 

keep - Byrne, Buchanan, Bird, Knight, Shinnie, Sisley, Joz, CKR, Bielik

Thats it, nobody else. Don’t think either keeper has been good enough, Marshall is better of the two but age is not on his side.  I’ve not included the loans as we won’t get them again if we go down. Says a lot that even if we went to League 1, I wouldn’t keep enough to make a starting eleven. 

I also haven’t included the likes of McDonald, Watson and Festy who I’d like to think would stay anyway due to being youth players

Joz can’t cut it in the championship I really don’t think div 1 will be great for him, sell him to a lower prem side and watch him fly.  We are the wrong club for him

Edited by Spanish