Get them gone

Anag Ram

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Relegation will act as a hard reset for the club, but we have absolutely no idea what that is going to look like until it happens. 

If I had to guess then I would suggest that Jozwiak, Lawrence, Bielik, Sibley, Knight, Buchanan and Bird will be sold. We are already due to lose Marriott, Waghorn, Wisdom and others to their contract ending. 

The tier 1 academy will almost certainly be downgraded. I'd imagine a lot of people at the club will lose their job as we look to cut costs to bring the club inline with a League One set up. I can see a number of our academy prospects moving on to other academies, which we've already started to see in the last 12 months. 

We absolutely need stable ownership and an invested owner, who will start running the club the right way and making rational decisions that will enable growth going forward. I am not convinced the boxing promoter and his mates are going to help that, if anything I'm more convinced it's going to see us the opposite way. I would also have to concede that relegation, along with covid, will see attendances drop to never-see-before levels at Pride Park. 

The whole thing is a perfect storm and I believe the loss in revenue is to the tune of £7m in the drop from the Championship to League One which alongside our loss in revenue due to covid really puts us in a horrible position. 

A really good accurate and honest post mate 

I’m so fearful for our club I can’t even begin to describe it quite frankly 

I feel for Mel, no one can question his loyalty to the club and his intensions but some of his execution as decision making has with the very best of intentions moved us backwards to a pint we could never imagine 

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

?

One of the few experienced players consistently putting in effort and quality. Fortunately for you I imagine we can't afford him.

We all have opinions, he's been here two seasons and defencivly not improved. He can tackle he can pass but he's no Rob Hindmarch which is what we need, whole new back line required. 

Edited by falconram
Typing error

35 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

A really good accurate and honest post mate 

I’m so fearful for our club I can’t even begin to describe it quite frankly 

I feel for Mel, no one can question his loyalty to the club and his intensions but some of his execution as decision making has with the very best of intentions moved us backwards to a pint we could never imagine 

I am struggling to identify any decision making that has moved us forward.

48 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Relegation will act as a hard reset for the club, but we have absolutely no idea what that is going to look like until it happens. 

If I had to guess then I would suggest that Jozwiak, Lawrence, Bielik, Sibley, Knight, Buchanan and Bird will be sold. We are already due to lose Marriott, Waghorn, Wisdom and others to their contract ending. 

The tier 1 academy will almost certainly be downgraded. I'd imagine a lot of people at the club will lose their job as we look to cut costs to bring the club inline with a League One set up. I can see a number of our academy prospects moving on to other academies, which we've already started to see in the last 12 months. 

We absolutely need stable ownership and an invested owner, who will start running the club the right way and making rational decisions that will enable growth going forward. I am not convinced the boxing promoter and his mates are going to help that, if anything I'm more convinced it's going to see us the opposite way. I would also have to concede that relegation, along with covid, will see attendances drop to never-see-before levels at Pride Park. 

The whole thing is a perfect storm and I believe the loss in revenue is to the tune of £7m in the drop from the Championship to League One which alongside our loss in revenue due to covid really puts us in a horrible position. 

This... we are more ducked than Donald and Daffy... the worst thing is we have seen it coming and we deserve it.

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

yep, not much interest from Sky down there, just become another Sunderland, Pompey, Ipswich