Who hates DCFC???

Jimbo Ram

Don Goodman, don’t know why but when ever he commentates on us he slates us (even if we are winning, if I can remember those days correctly)  

The referee in the Juventus European Cup Semi Final didn’t like us much. .

https://thesetpieces.com/latest-posts/how-close-did-clough-come-to-conquering-europe-with-Derby/

Particularly when Haller returned to the officials’ quarters at half-time, prompting Taylor to take action. ‘I hurried after them, trying to overhear and saying ‘I speak German, gentlemen. Do you mind if I listen?’ he wrote in his memoir ‘With Clough, By Taylor’. Of course Taylor spoke no German at all, and in response to his request Haller elbowed Taylor in the ribs, leaving him gasping for air in the corridors of the Stadio Comunale Vittorio Pozzo. ‘Haller…barked something that brought a squad of heavies into action. They shoved me against a wall and kept me there. I didn’t know who they were, except that some were uniformed, and possibly club stewards, and others looked like plain clothes police. I didn’t know what was going on; my only thought was ‘Let me get into that ref’s room because I’ve rumbled them.’

Edited by Curtains