vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

Nervous today. Would absolutely love a win but can only see us play well first half and go in 0-0 and let in a 'stupid goal from a dead-ball situation' second half. It is down to us and Wednesday as I believe they will woop florist! Hold on a minute. Thought I was on Wednesday's forum! (Substitute Wednesday = Derby: Florist =Swansea).

Today and possibly next week are HUGE days for our football club, regardless of my lack of faith in the management and players today is the day to get behind them. COME ON YOU RAMS ? we are Derby, super Derby, super Rams, we are Derby, super Derby, we are Derby super Rams ????????????

7 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Today and possibly next week are HUGE days for our football club, regardless of my lack of faith in the management and players today is the day to get behind them. COME ON YOU RAMS ? we are Derby, super Derby, super Rams, we are Derby, super Derby, we are Derby super Rams ????????????

Still think we will need either a point or a win on the last day. Can’t see beyond Wendies and Rotherham winning today and us losing....

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Still think we will need either a point or a win on the last day. Can’t see beyond Wendies and Rotherham winning today and us losing....

Me neither but let’s get behind them anyway we can ?

This is the line up that will limp to victory with a shot that was actually going away from goal but deflects of 7 players to loop into the Swansea net. 

4 flipping 2 3 1 

Roos 

Byrne 

edmundson  

clarke

Forsyth 

shinnie

Idiakez (not one current player I can think of id want in the two - well except bielik) 

Jozwiak 

Lawrence 

roberts 

CKR 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I have it as a treble 

Not too many pennies on I hope. My son is deciding whether or not to put his winnings from the Preston and Brum games on the Swans today or not.....he’s made a nice little surplus...

The squad isn't great but it's not nearly as bad as others are making out. No-one will convince me this squad is worse than the one we had in 05-06 or 09-11 where each of these sides had less quality and in some areas less depth than we currently have. I'm desperate for us to win today as if it goes down to the final day I'm extremely fearful of what we can do. We need to be attacking, line up in a similar way to 1st half against Blackburn and take the game to them. If we do that today is the day we can finally ensure survival.