vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Today's lineup (formation may be incorrect)

Roos

Byrne - Edmundson - Clarke - Forsyth

Knight - Shinnie

Waghorn - Lawrence - Jozwiak

CKR

Subs: Marshall, Cashin, Buchanan, Ebosele, McDonald, Watson, Roberts, Bird, Sibley

Waghorn and Lawrence in just in case they produce a one moment in ten games piece of inspiration. I guess we could all tweak this side but TBH I couldn’t say with any certainty there’s a player who would definitely improve it.

I’m a fan of Roberts. He’s a far better footballer than Waghorn but the latter probably gets in for physical presence.

²

5 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Roos

Knight - Shinnie

CKR

Subs: Marshall, Cashin, Buchanan, Ebosele, McDonald, Watson, Roberts, Bird, Sibley

On paper that side doesn't look too bad. Depends if they've managed to coach some belief and some sort of tactical plan through the week ?

If Lawrence and Waghorn could coincide their rare good performances then I think there's enough in that side to get a result. Pleeeeeeease Derby please ??

Just now, Anag Ram said:

Waghorn and Lawrence in just in case they produce a one moment in ten games piece of inspiration. I guess we could all tweak this side but TBH I couldn’t say with any certainty there’s a player who would definitely improve it.

I’m a fan of Roberts. He’s a far better footballer than Waghorn but the latter probably gets in for physical presence.

And waghorn might just score a goal and it stops Lawrence taking any free kicks !

Swansea is:

Freddie Woodman; Connor Roberts, Ryan Bennett, Ben Cabango, Jake Bidwell; Korey Smith, Yan Dhanda, Matt Grimes (captain); Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Jamal Lowe.

Swansea mate reckons there’s 4 in there that wouldn’t play if they were full strength, but still a stronger side than he was expecting.

11 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Roos

Knight - Shinnie

CKR

442. Jozwiak right, Lawrence left, Waggy up top with Kazim