Giggs charged with assault.

Yani P

'Coercive behaviour' over a 3 year period. This isn't going to just go away quickly is it. 

Back in his prime a very good female friend went back to his house and she insisted he was the perfect gentleman who got her a taxi when she rejected his advances. His previous behaviour certainly gives him a huge air of arrogance so can't imagine there will be much sympathy swishing round for him. 

On 24/04/2021 at 08:36, Chester40 said:

'Coercive behaviour' over a 3 year period. This isn't going to just go away quickly is it. 

Back in his prime a very good female friend went back to his house and she insisted he was the perfect gentleman who got her a taxi when she rejected his advances. His previous behaviour certainly gives him a huge air of arrogance so can't imagine there will be much sympathy swishing round for him. 

That was only because Fergie turned up unannounced.?

• 2 weeks later...

I remember seeing him in a club in Manchester back in the mid 90's during my college days. He had a queue of women waiting to chat to him. Me being an ugly get from Matlock thought 'I'm not having this' walked up to him and reminded him in jovial mood 'unlucky mate 5-0' with Man U having been thrashed by Newcastle only days earlier. His reply? 'We might have lost 5-0 but at least I'm rich' My reply 'you might be rich mate, but at least I'm not Welsh!' Always thought he was a complete nob ever since then.

He probably got laid that night.

I didn't!

• 2 months later...