Relegation watch

Spanish

18 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

We seem to be supported by a bunch of manic depressives.

Maybe it’s because I’m old enough to have watched us in Div 3 that the drop holds no worries. We’ll come back soon enough and stronger. It’s quite a cathartic experience, for club, players and fans. Phoenix from the flames and all that.

But we won’t go down this season. Without a change in ownership then we may well do next year.

A bunch or realists not manic depressives.

I was also there for the Div 3 days and it was fun at the time. This time though, if we do go down, I can't see us anywhere near a shoe in for promotion or the play offs.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need 3 wins out of 8. Is it possible, yes, will we do it, who knows.

Lets hope this international break is used in the right way and we actually turn up and fight in these last 8 games.

Easter weekend is going to be massive, 6 games left after for most teams but 2 games in 4 days could make the table look very different. Personally I think we need 4pts from the 2 games.

Easter weekend -

Derby - Luton (H), Reading (A)

Cov - QPR (A), Bristol C (H)

BHam - Swansea (H), Brentford (A)

Roth - Millwall (A), Wycombe (H)

Sheff W - Watford (A), Cardiff (H)

If we can gain 3pts or more on Birmingham & any on Rotherham that could be massive

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Lots more twists and turns to come. Who would have put Rotherham and Wednesday down for away wins today? But, it's certainly us and Brum with the most work to do.

Helps when Rotherham have had two weeks off. I’ll look forward to seeing how they do when they get 2 days off between games. 

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Easter weekend -

Derby - Luton (H), Reading (A)

Cov - QPR (A), Bristol C (H)

BHam - Swansea (H), Brentford (A)

Roth - Millwall (A), Wycombe (H)

Sheff W - Watford (A), Cardiff (H)

If we can gain 3pts or more on Birmingham & any on Rotherham that could be massive

Brum and Wednesday's run-ins are rock solid.

And to cap it all, Wednesday have to go to a Derby County on the final day and face a side that have currently only lost once in the last 7 games at home.

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I was mocked with my recent predictions saying Rotherham would stay up and it was going to be a toss up between us and Brum for the third trap door place ?

I said the same and got laughed out by the happy clapper brigade 

35 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'm past hurting and I am now just angry. It's not a healthy way to feel about a hobby so I'm doing the sensible thing and disengaging from it until such a time that I feel differently. 

To put things in perspective I had a season ticket in the 11 point season and didn't give up on Derby. This last 18 months has driven me further away from Derby County than any other period in my lifetime. 

I’ve basically got my wife now pissed off with me and my kids not happy because I’ve been consumed by my poo football team today. Only positive today is I actually succumbed to the pressure of my 3 year old in the second half and went to play with them in the back garden for 15 minutes.

Don’t know why I bother but I probably won’t change. Tbh watching Derby in league 1 in a stadium is better than this crap we’re all putting up with right now. Missing going to games big time 

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

What we have to remember is when we Cocu got sacked and we were bottom of the league I am pretty sure most of us would have taken being 5pts clear with 8 games to go

To be honest I expected us to be well clear by this point. We should be as we had numerous opportunities to pull clear but the last 7 games have been diabolical. 

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

What we have to remember is when we Cocu got sacked and we were bottom of the league I am pretty sure most of us would have taken being 5pts clear with 8 games to go

Let’s see how clear we are when all teams have 8 games to go. It won’t be 5

Radio WM is full of suicidal Bluenoses phoning iin after Brum lost 3-0.

They all seem resigned to Birmingham City being in League One next season.

The kinder ones said that they did not blame Lee Bowyer as he had only just taken over.

Some optimists said that they would soon be back in the Championship.

None expect them to stay up!

We're much more positive as Rams fans!

Aren't we?

Please!

Archived