Nicky Butt

Charlie George

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Highly doubt he’d be coming here.

Most likely off to Celtic with Keane.

Also one of favourites for the Preston job.

So The Sun may have made an ass of themselves with this Butt story. I'm not sure he'd want to come to a club near the bottom of the Championship; it'd be a bit of a bum deal for him

stno.gif

No actual vacancy here thoigh unless Butt & his Class of 92 mates decided they want to keep Bowyer on as he is due back with us this summer.

No point bringing someone into the academy for a couple of months, I am sure they can deal withoit Bowyer during that time.

Said before if Rooney is to success he needs his own team around him. This would be a good move.

Walker goes back to the U23s and bring Butt in to assist. Given goes back to solely goalkeeping coach. 

Rosenior wanted the top job but lost out, so he probably leaves in the summer as Rooney brings in someone else he wants. 

14 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

Said before if Rooney is to success he needs his own team around him. This would be a good move.

Walker goes back to the U23s and bring Butt in to assist. Given goes back to solely goalkeeping coach. 

Rosenior wanted the top job but lost out, so he probably leaves in the summer as Rooney brings in someone else he wants. 

That's harsh on Given. One of the things much improved in the last three months has been our set pieces and, according to reports, they are under his remit.

Not sure there is any substance to these rumours at all - sounds as if Butt left his role at Man Utd because they made a couple of senior appointments that he wasn't happy about or thought he'd been overlooked.

Can't believe he'd come here for any role below Assistant Manager and his current standing in the game means he will have plenty of offers from other far more attractive clubs than us.....

20 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

Please don’t let given go back to coaching keepers again. I can’t take it. Our goalkeeping department has improved since he took a new role. Even Roos has looked solid recently. 
That’s said I do rate Given in his defensive coach role. We have been much more organised and hard to score against since he took that role. The current problem is our ability to score goals. 

30 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

That's harsh on Given. One of the things much improved in the last three months has been our set pieces and, according to reports, they are under his remit.

22 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

Please don’t let given go back to coaching keepers again. I can’t take it. Our goalkeeping department has improved since he took a new role. Even Roos has looked solid recently. 
That’s said I do rate Given in his defensive coach role. We have been much more organised and hard to score against since he took that role. The current problem is our ability to score goals. 

Ok! Given stays!

5 hours ago, BaaLocks said:
  • Sees name of thread
  • Clicks link to see if either he's died or we're planning to sign him
  • See it's neither, breath sigh of relief
  • Try to think of another record starting with X for the Alphabetical tunes thread

If he signed, would we play him in the hole?

Archived