Harry and Megan Oprah Interview

Day

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A billionaire interviewing a couple of millionaires about how hard life is. 

One millionaire falls out with her own family, her new family and most of the people she works with. Gets an interview to throw around vague allegations of racism to earn more money whilst trying to live 'authentically' in a huge mansion despite moaning about no financial support even though her husband sits on a massive inheritance....

No thanks. 

14 hours ago, Norman said:

A billionaire interviewing a couple of millionaires about how hard life is. 

One millionaire falls out with her own family, her new family and most of the people she works with. Gets an interview to throw around vague allegations of racism to earn more money whilst trying to live 'authentically' in a huge mansion despite moaning about no financial support even though her husband sits on a massive inheritance....

No thanks. 

Or... a very good interviewer interviewing a newly married inter racial couple about the difficulties they have faced bringing a child of colour into a family that has race issues, whilst they live off the money left to them by the husbands dead mother who was harrassed to death by the British press after her life was made a misery by the same family....

14 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Or... a very good interviewer interviewing a newly married inter racial couple about the difficulties they have faced bringing a child of colour into a family that has race issues, whilst they live off the money left to them by the husbands dead mother who was harrassed to death by the British press after her life was made a misery by the same family....

I thought the father of the husband contributed an annual income of £xm which they need having decided to leave the family business and become independent?

49 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I thought the father of the husband contributed an annual income of £xm which they need having decided to leave the family business and become independent?

They have I think, but he has an inheritance from his murdered mum that they are living off....lets be straight though they arent shopping in the out of date section at Tesco anytime soon.

11 hours ago, TexasRam said:

87E7B7DF-6B6F-4F7A-B1BD-045842AF4E4F.jpeg

10 hours ago, i-Ram said:

823AD89F-F02F-4EE2-A537-CB6D75DFFBE9.jpeg

I see society has made good progress by not discriminating people by the colour of their skin and long may it continue.

However i can see by the 'loves' and your responses that it is still ok to discriminate someone for their hair colour? If it is wrong to make jokes about someone for their skin why is it not for their hair?  

Obviously i am saddened and offended from the reaction. 

3 hours ago, The_Sheriff said:

I see society has made good progress by not discriminating people by the colour of their skin and long may it continue.

However i can see by the 'loves' and your responses that it is still ok to discriminate someone for their hair colour? If it is wrong to make jokes about someone for their skin why is it not for their hair?  

Obviously i am saddened and offended from the reaction. 

I was once called a "bald-headed deaf old c*/&" by a member of this forum. Should I be offended, especially with me being a bald-headed deaf old c*/&?

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I was once called a "bald-headed deaf old c*/&" by a member of this forum. Should I be offended, especially with me being a bald-headed deaf old c*/&?

I am a bald headed with tinnitus ringing in my ears people often joke about bald headed people and people hard hearing like me I am offended certainly not.
If one cannot laugh at ones own situation then one is taking ones self too seriously. 

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I am surprised to learn that you are bald, deaf and old. 

51 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Have you been teasing David about sausages and the 'clique'? 

I actually get addressed on the forum as baldie myself from a certain fruity cider drinker, does it offend me? Not a bit, you see I know I’m not only better looking but far more intelligent than he ever will be and I know he’s having a laugh as he texts me all the time thinking he’s my best mate or something.

I must admit, I saw the Ginger joke, had a little chuckle, but then I haven’t been at the butt of them all my life so wouldn’t know how it feels. 

We have a ginger moderator on the forum, I’ve fired a few jokes his way before and I think they were taken in good spirit as he’s still here today.

Boycie has taken his fair share of fat jokes, eating all the sausages over the years, but I know he can give as good as he gets.

Lampard also weirdly gets the fat comments.

However some maybe scarred by genuine bullying throughout their schooling and still touches a nerve to this day, apologies to those that were offended.

Had it been directed at another member personally, between members that we are aware do not get on, I would have removed it, and that’s the tricky part of moderation, trying to find a balance between people being offended v allowing jokes/humour and knowing who happily share banter between each other. 

At the butt of every joke, someone could be offended.

20 minutes ago, David said:

I actually get addressed on the forum as baldie myself from a certain fruity cider drinker, does it offend me? Not a bit, you see I know I’m not only better looking but far more intelligent than he ever will be and I know he’s having a laugh as he texts me all the time thinking he’s my best mate or something.

I must admit, I saw the Ginger joke, had a little chuckle, but then I haven’t been at the butt of them all my life so wouldn’t know how it feels. 

We have a ginger moderator on the forum, I’ve fired a few jokes his way before and I think they were taken in good spirit as he’s still here today.

Boycie has taken his fair share of fat jokes, eating all the sausages over the years, but I know he can give as good as he gets.

Lampard also weirdly gets the fat comments.

However some maybe scarred by genuine bullying throughout their schooling and still touches a nerve to this day, apologies to those that were offended.

Had it been directed at another member personally, between members that we are aware do not get on, I would have removed it, and that’s the tricky part of moderation, trying to find a balance between people being offended v allowing jokes/humour and knowing who happily share banter between each other. 

At the butt of every joke, someone could be offended.

I posted it, and in all honesty if I thought it would of offended anyone I wouldn’t of posted. Never in a million years did I think it would upset anyone, it actually shocked me it did including the reply which I’m still not sure was a joke In itself.

Me positing it is obviously my problem and a problem with my personality/mindset. Living in the modern world is very difficult sometimes. 

Archived