Harry and Megan Oprah Interview

Day

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Well its resulted in 1 casualty ? 

He will probably run off to America end up on some prime time talk show giving it some large sob story about how unfairly he was treated because the colour of his skin which has resulted in suicidal thoughts and mental health issues and pleading for privacy because he no longer feels safe. Complete Bamford 

4 minutes ago, cstand said:

He will probably run off to America end up on some prime time talk show giving it some large sob story about how unfairly he was treated because the colour of his skin which has resulted in suicidal thoughts and mental health issues and pleading for privacy because he no longer feels safe. Complete Bramford.

He was occasionally quite perceptive, but more often than not came across as an opinionated bully that believed his own hype.

I still haven't 'forgiven' him for using his privileged platform to call everyone out as covidiots and to stay home and have a virtual Christmas whilst he deemed it okay to take his family to Antigua for a break - self entitled elitist twonk that thought he was more important than the rest of us plebs.

Not that I ever watched GMB but I'm glad he's gone!

Sith Happens

Not a massive fan of piers morgan but the entire reason GMB have hired him is his views and being unafraid to say stuff.

You aren't telling me the production team didn't know what he was going to say. If he has had to go they should all walk, put it this way if the production team didn't know what he was going to say they should walk anyway through incompetence. 

3 hours ago, TexasRam said:

I thought the trained Actress came across really well in the staged interview last night. 

Where are you going to get your opinions from now that Piers Moron has been sacked?

Sith Happens
35 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Good time to restart phone hacking investigations whilst he was at the Mirror?

I read one comment that made me laugh..'if you want to send Piers a message of support, leave it on someone else's voicemail '

52 minutes ago, cstand said:

He will probably run off to America end up on some prime time talk show giving it some large sob story about how unfairly he was treated because the colour of his skin which has resulted in suicidal thoughts and mental health issues and pleading for privacy because he no longer feels safe. Complete Bamford 

Fox News gig incoming.

Couldnt have happened to a more deserving little rick. What a sad, strange little man he’s shown himself to be. He’s made a very good living out of treating those he doesn’t think much of like poo, and the one time a colleague calls him out on it, he throws a Trump-esq hissy fit and gets himself sacked. What a gammon!!!

And before anybody starts with the balls about how he’s a hero of the people for calling out Boris for his handling of the pandemic, it’s all for ratings. He doesn’t give a toss about anybody other than himself. The only time he notices the people is when he looks down to see if he’s stepped in the crap. 

Let’s hope Susanna Reid follows him, as she’s been enabling him for years...

35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Where are you going to get your opinions from now that Piers Moron has been sacked?

Oh Eddie I thought he was more your idol as the lockdown lovers king! 
I can’t stand the man to be honest and glad he’s gone. However I much prefer BBC1 in the morning so won’t affect me much. 

Personally I'm not particularly bothered but I don't really buy what they are selling and there will be more than one side to this. I imagine it'll be a case of individuals finding it difficult to get along with one another with plenty of blame to go around. She's under investigation for bullying staff that seems to have people lining up to cooperate with it which is hardly the sign of someone who has the temperament of an angel.   I don't really have that much sympathy for a couple that have immense privilege whining about being 'cut off financially' in their mid 30's either. It wasn't so long ago they were boasting about being financially independent and they've cemented this by signing massive netflix and spotify deals I believe. It's the same deal with moaning about the limelight yet doing interviews, renouncing the royal family yet keeping their titles the hypocrisy is consistent and not something I care for.

47 minutes ago, cstand said:

Piers and Megan are both the same drama queens that just want to be the centre of attraction by any means possible and they don’t care of any possible damage they may inflict on society same with the self proclaimed SJWs. 

He is a horrible horrible person, where as Meghan seems very reasonable indeed to compare the two is ridiculous.

14 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Amazed this is a talking point. Are we really more interested in the interview than the news "celebrity" hacking dead children's phones, or the links between uncle Andy and a convicted paedophile? 

Can you send the link of today’s latest news reporting celebrity hacking or uncle Andy I cannot find it. 

30 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Amazed this is a talking point. Are we really more interested in the interview than the news "celebrity" hacking dead children's phones, or the links between uncle Andy and a convicted paedophile? 

I see what you are saying, but you aren't really amazed are you? The moronic British public are obsessed with this collection of freaks.

I'm hoping Charles acts in a hideous way when he becomes king and becomes unpopular with pretty much everyone. But he's allowed too, as it's his divine right.

I find Susanna Reid waaaayyyyy more annoying than Piers. She is like an alien mimicking human behaviour. Totally no warmth or personality at all. She also does that weird 'pretend to wind Piers up' but its so incredibly smug and utterly fake and knowing in a such a naff way that I want to push her off a cliff. 

Archived