NFL 2021 Season

Day

39 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

You mean he's not the first ballot HOF QB and MVP favourite I've been watching the first three weeks. 

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Nope. Don't get me wrong, he's really talented, but he gets way too much slack for everything being “the lions” fault.

3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I also only won in 2 of my 8 leagues on Sleeper, therefore it's been a terrible NFL week all round. 

Although, saying that, if Darwin James can get 5+ tackles tonight - I would've had a good weekend betting. 

EIGHT leagues?? 

That's where you're going wrong, stretching yourself too thin, losing focus on the leagues that matter, you don't see Tom Brady playing for multiple teams do you? No way would he be winning Super Bowls if he had. Let this be a lesson to you. 

8 minutes ago, David said:

EIGHT leagues?? 

That's where you're going wrong, stretching yourself too thin, losing focus on the leagues that matter, you don't see Tom Brady playing for multiple teams do you? No way would he be winning Super Bowls if he had. Let this be a lesson to you. 

Yeah I'm in 5, but 2 of those are a “joke”, an all Vikings team (awaits joke) and a 32 team league.

Don't get why people have loads of teams, how can you possibly keep track of it all, madness.

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah I'm in 5, but 2 of those are a “joke”, an all Vikings team (awaits joke) and a 32 team league.

Don't get why people have loads of teams, how can you possibly keep track of it all, madness.

I'm only in 2 and find it irritating enough having to switch between the yearly league and dynasty one

7 hours ago, Sufferingfool said:

Guilty ?

looking forward to Sunday at Tottenham will be cheering on the Jets who finally showed some balls with a great win against the Titans.

I’ll be there, supporting my team, the Falcons…. No doubt we’ll snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  Again.

1 hour ago, maydrakin said:

I’ll be there, supporting my team, the Falcons…. No doubt we’ll snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  Again.

Saw them a few years back at Wembley great second half comeback against the Lions that was a great game. Disappointed when they blew the Super Bowl still not sure how it happened!

9 hours ago, Sufferingfool said:

Hmm scrap that then if Mayfield hadn’t been so off Browns would of been out of sight still defence wins championships and we have some defence?

If the Browns had a good quarterback they'd be lethal.

That pass-rush is scary good.

20 hours ago, David said:

EIGHT leagues?? 

It is a bit much, and I can't focus too much on trades, but setting the team isn't too bad. 

I'll still win at least one league, somewhere, I'm sure ?

22 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

If the Browns had a good quarterback they'd be lethal.

That pass-rush is scary good.

Yep Mayfield is not performing well including some shocking decision making. I think that what they want to do is set up the passing game early which takes the defence focus away from the run which then has the space to really hurt the opposition. However it is just not happening so far this season. Still as a Browns fan last season was a joy and this still ain’t half bad, division winners is a distinct possibility. 
I think the Vikings will come good especially if Cooke can regain full fitness he is class but I would be concerned the anti vac stance of so many key players may cause them problems.

On 04/10/2021 at 22:44, Sufferingfool said:

Saw them a few years back at Wembley great second half comeback against the Lions that was a great game. Disappointed when they blew the Super Bowl still not sure how it happened!

Yeah, we don’t talk about that.  Going from “we’ve won the super bowl” at halftime to “we’re not going to hang on to this” in the space of one quarter was not a fun evening.  Was like watching Derby play QPR…

35 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Bengals fight back to tie with green bay at the end of regulation time. 

Cmon you Tiggers.... 4-1 is at stake... ?

That game was awful. Both kickers need to be binned off.