NFL 2021 Season

Day

On 01/11/2021 at 11:07, Ambitious said:

Week 8 update:

Song Celebrate GIF

Staggering what happened after we rested the starters for the 4th Q, but I guess it doesn't really matter despite my frustration with it all! 

On the fantasy note - the record is now 22-2 over the past three weeks in all leagues. I'm not sure what's happening, but it's all coming up for me! 

Week 9 update: 

shocked oh my GIF

A truly rancid game, full of bad play-calling, bad decision making and a staggering amount of penalties - a number of which was unjust. The decision to over rule Higbee's touchdown, the roughing the passer call on Donald for literally a push... plenty of just 'it's not going to be our night' moments. 

Niners next week is a perfect 'put-right' game as we can end a division rivals season in one game. It's kind of a 'must-win' for us now due to the Cardinals still flying. If we keep within a game then we have the opportunity to beat them and win the division. Unlikely based on last night's showing, but these games do happen! 

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Week 9 update: 

shocked oh my GIF

A truly rancid game, full of bad play-calling, bad decision making and a staggering amount of penalties - a number of which was unjust. The decision to over rule Higbee's touchdown, the roughing the passer call on Donald for literally a push... plenty of just 'it's not going to be our night' moments. 

Niners next week is a perfect 'put-right' game as we can end a division rivals season in one game. It's kind of a 'must-win' for us now due to the Cardinals still flying. If we keep within a game then we have the opportunity to beat them and win the division. Unlikely based on last night's showing, but these games do happen! 

You can't be doing vile things like that ? Some ref crews are particularly soft

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

You can't be doing vile things like that ? Some ref crews are particularly soft

To give this as a touchdown and to reverse it - I genuinely laughed. We played horribly in the first half but this was an horrific call. I can't see how that is in any way clear or obvious! 

16 hours ago, Ambitious said:

To give this as a touchdown and to reverse it - I genuinely laughed. We played horribly in the first half but this was an horrific call. I can't see how that is in any way clear or obvious! 

Weird, we've had a couple not go our way on review because the evidence wasn't “clear enough” to overturn...looked clear to me, but whatever, if that's how they are doing it...so, makes that even stupider ?‍♂️

We had a horse collar tackle given against us, where our defender literally had hold of Lamar in the middle of his number 8. Ref who through the flag was looking straight at it too. Even Blandino said they got it wrong, that's when you know it's bad, he sides with the refs most of the time I watch ?

52 minutes ago, David said:

Who Cook?

?  

Didnt want the Raiders having all the fun ?‍♂️

All sorts of accusations flying around. Cook was accused of battery back in his college days, though found not guilty. Woman in question previously stabbed her husband.

See what happens with the investigation.

You don't get this poo following Derby!