NFL 2021 Season

Day

1 hour ago, Srg said:

We have the Broncos... could go either way. They're 3-0 but have played teams that are now 0-10. We just have 20 players on IR, so every game is a rollercoaster of backups doing their best.

Ah yes, Giants, Jets and Jags. Who’d they bribe to get that start ?

Hopefully everyone’s still injured when we head over to Maryland.

Now we’ve finally got to see Michael Pierce in action, he's my new favourite player. The guy is a beast, but he can also move.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

The play where he just falls over as he throws the ball with no one near him is my favourite ?

Mine was the clear path throw to a Bengals linebacker, it was beautiful.

We should be in there giving everything up for Deshaun Watson whilst hoping nothing comes of the charges.

He's literally the worst QB in the game right now, would even take Kirk Cousins at this point.

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Surprised how close the Bengals were run by the jaguars.  Fortunate win really. 

Still 3-1 as a start looks like a decent improvement vs our 4-11-1 record from last season. 

If Jacksonville score on the 4th and 1 at the goal line at the end of the first half it's probably game over. They'd probably win if they just kicked the field goal. When your on a 18 game losing streak this stuff happens ? remember the Browns finding new inventive and bizarre ways to lose when they were on their massive losing streak a few years back.

11 hours ago, Sufferingfool said:

Looking forward to tomorrow’s Browns @ Vikings game son is a big Vikings fan where as I have suffered following the Browns since the mid 80’s. Looking forward to some revenge which was the car crash of a defeat we saw at Twickenham a couple of years back.

No chance during Kirktober ??

72D02E44-1816-4782-ABBB-431CB24AC063.jpeg

18 hours ago, Sufferingfool said:

Looking forward to tomorrow’s Browns @ Vikings game son is a big Vikings fan where as I have suffered following the Browns since the mid 80’s. Looking forward to some revenge which was the car crash of a defeat we saw at Twickenham a couple of years back.

This is strange, I mean, who in the uk chooses to follow the Browns?

8 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Week 1-3: 

Celebrate Dj Khaled GIF

Week 4: 

Drunk On One GIF

Seahawks on Thursday gives us a chance to get back on track... or escalate the panic (one or the other). 

You've lost one game!!! This should be the Steelers. We managed to beat the Bills who have destroyed everyone else they have played, now it's all gone Pete Tong.

29 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Week 1-3: 

Celebrate Dj Khaled GIF

Week 4: 

Drunk On One GIF

Seahawks on Thursday gives us a chance to get back on track... or escalate the panic (one or the other). 

That was the Matthew Stafford I've watched play against the Vikings many times.

The way we lost to the Cardinals hurts even more now ?

27 minutes ago, David said:

You've lost one game!!! This should be the Steelers. We managed to beat the Bills who have destroyed everyone else they have played, now it's all gone Pete Tong.

I also only won in 2 of my 8 leagues on Sleeper, therefore it's been a terrible NFL week all round. 

Although, saying that, if Darwin James can get 5+ tackles tonight - I would've had a good weekend betting. 

10 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

That was the Matthew Stafford I've watched play against the Vikings many times.

The way we lost to the Cardinals hurts even more now ?

You mean he's not the first ballot HOF QB and MVP favourite I've been watching the first three weeks. 

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN