NFL 2021 Season

David

32 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

My newly beloved Bengals are in danger of becoming the Forest of the AFC North.......

Champions by September, ignominy by the end of the season......better get the bus booked ?

I think you must be the only Bengals fan in England. Just a weird team to pick.

24 minutes ago, David said:

I think you must be the only Bengals fan in England. Just a weird team to pick.

So there is a bit of logic.... 

When younger, my father went to the USA with work occasionally in the 1970s. Often to Hartford connecticut but once to cincinatti where he was taken to a Bengals game. 

Years later in the mid 90s I did a West Coast driving holiday for 3 weeks with some mates and we stayed in San Diego for 3 nights. We were at a loose end on a Sunday so asked the bellboy for ideas. He suggested going to the chargers game as he could put in a call, get us some returns for about 30 bucks each. Off we went and saw the game, which was against the Bengals..... 

Karma mate.... ?

Hoping to get to the Bengals vs Browns game next month when I'm stateside, as long as there's no issues with COVID passport proof. 

Last few years they haven't been as attractive but like all teams they go through cycles. Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon.. they've got some good skill players now. As they did when Dalton and AJ Green were young whipper snappers. 

8 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Obviously the Browns are losing on Sunday. Can't remember who your lot are playing. And as we know (and my main point ?) the Steelers are garbage ?

We have the Broncos... could go either way. They're 3-0 but have played teams that are now 0-10. We just have 20 players on IR, so every game is a rollercoaster of backups doing their best.