NFL 2021 Season

David

Rams and Bucs last season proved to be the turning point for Brady & Co. 

Goff came into their house, put the offense on his back and led the Rams to the win. He outplayed Brady in every sense of the word and it seemed to piss of their organisation enough that they ended up ripping everything up, going into the bye week, then came out a completely different side. 

I think the Bucs will be well up for a 'put-right' performance, but (special teams aside) we've looked good on both sides of the ball. We've still got a bit of development to go, but we're at a good level at the moment. 

Rams are slightly favoured for the game next week. I'm going to back the Bucs as a safety bet, but it's going to be one hell of a game! 

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

Goff came into their house, put the offense on his back and led the Rams to the win. He outplayed Brady in every sense of the word and it seemed to piss of their organisation enough that they ended up ripping everything up, going into the bye week, then came out a completely different side. 

I think the Bucs will be well up for a 'put-right' performance, but (special teams aside) we've looked good on both sides of the ball. We've still got a bit of development to go, but we're at a good level at the moment. 

Rams are slightly favoured for the game next week. I'm going to back the Bucs as a safety bet, but it's going to be one hell of a game! 

Amazing how Jared Goff is responsible for Brady winning two Super Bowls. What a player, whatever happened to him?

On 20/09/2021 at 11:39, Ambitious said:

Wasn't there some stories that Brady refused to shake Goff's hand after that one?

It will be a tough one, but because they have had so few changes to their starters I feel like they've started in mid-season form where our D is still finding its feet.

If the Rams can pull this one out of the bag I'll be impressed and we'll need (another) big game from #99 and #5!

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Well, Cardinals shouldn't be, not that I'm still annoyed by last week or anything...

I only saw a bit tbf, but that one play where their entire secondary wasn't even visible on the TV was pretty horrible.

Murray is an enigma, he doesn't worry me in terms of being a dominating QB, but he can looks great in bursts.

Not sure what's happening with the Vikes because that division is sat there for the taking.

I'll certainly be pulling for you today.

3 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I only saw a bit tbf, but that one play where their entire secondary wasn't even visible on the TV was pretty horrible.

Murray is an enigma, he doesn't worry me in terms of being a dominating QB, but he can looks great in bursts.

Not sure what's happening with the Vikes because that division is sat there for the taking.

I'll certainly be pulling for you today.

It was a back and forth game, but 37 yard field goal with time expiring for the win...obviously our guy who had made 3 straight from 52+ yards shanks it wide right ?‍♂️

We’ve had a few blown coverages in the first 2 games, hoping its just a bit of rust and a lot of new faces getting used to each other, on paper out secondary should be good.

NFC North having some NFC east vibes this year ?

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

I'm so bummed that the Rams played so many games in London when I was living in the US and now none for the foreseeable future.

Going to see another team just doesn't sit right with me when I so want to go to So-Fi.

I went to all the rams London games.

it’s not the same but I just love the whole day. 

I want to go to So-Fi too but it’s a bit out of my price range at the minute ?

1 hour ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I went to all the rams London games.

it’s not the same but I just love the whole day. 

I want to go to So-Fi too but it’s a bit out of my price range at the minute ?

I saw the rams play the Broncos around about 1988 at Wembley but it was pre-season and not that great tbf.

My first ever two live games for the Rams ended as a 7-0 win at home in Anaheim against the Oilers and a 6-0 loss away in New Orleans.

13 points in two games - exciting stuff.