New Manager

dantheram

2 hours ago, europia said:

Yes, no doubt good at running the academy. Different job to managing the 1st team, which Wassall has already had a go at. That didn't go too well....

What?

It went very well.

we just had some very entitled fans who wanted a top name in as the boss,not just the academy bloke who managed to get us back into the play offs after that other top name failed to do it.

I suppose our expectations have changed somewhat as were are now ecstatic to get a draw against our deadliest rivals,after losing 10 out of the last 13  league games and whilst sitting in the relegation zone just above Wycombe wanderers.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

What?

It went very well.

we just had some very entitled fans who wanted a top name in as the boss,not just the academy bloke who managed to get us back into the play offs after that other top name failed to do it.

I suppose our expectations have changed somewhat as were are now ecstatic to get a draw against our deadliest rivals,after losing 10 out of the last 13  league games and whilst sitting in the relegation zone just above Wycombe wanderers.

Feel better now?

43 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

What?

It went very well.

Don't forget Mel's next door neighbour Uncle Harry coming in as number 2 to assist on a reputed 100k a week. 

Had to match his consultancy payments for a job offer from the Saudi? football authority.  Bet him and Mrs Ince had a platinum account with Mels name on. Wonder why we haven't got a pot to piss in.?

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Don't forget Mel's next door neighbour Uncle Harry coming in as number 2 to assist on a reputed 100k a week. 

Had to match his consultancy payments for a job offer from the Saudi? football authority.  Bet him and Mrs Ince had a platinum account with Mels name on. Wonder why we haven't got a pot to piss in.?

Nah, I’m not having that, that’s what we’re paying Rooney 

10 minutes ago, cannable said:

Nah, I’m not having that, that’s what we’re paying Rooney 

As I recall, he was offered the job as manager of a team  like Saudi Arabia  but took a fee to assist us instead. He disappeared for a few weeks to cover some world cup qualifiers, instead of taking the full years contract they offered.  We paid him a lot of money for 3 or 4 months work.  Rooneys on 150k a week according to the Forest forum so your underselling him.

Can I suggest we refer this to Mr Papadoupoulos Derby accounts 2016 ltd on the OTIB forum.  He will have exact figures, alongside that picture of Mel next to his bed that used to have his wedding photo. 

28 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Didn't Redknapp himself debunk that, saying he'd never met Mel before his appointment?

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

As I recall, he was offered the job as manager of a team  like Saudi Arabia  but took a fee to assist us instead. He disappeared for a few weeks to cover some world cup qualifiers, instead of taking the full years contract they offered.  We paid him a lot of money for 3 or 4 months work.  Rooneys on 150k a week according to the Forest forum so your underselling him.

Can I suggest we refer this to Mr Papadoupoulos Derby accounts 2016 ltd on the OTIB forum.  He will have exact figures, alongside that picture of Mel next to his bed that used to have his wedding photo. 

Rooney’s is reportedly on 50K per week - that’s what he was getting at DC United. Still a lot of money in the physical state he in and has been in - he’s carrying too much weight for a professional athlete.  CKt play him in the midfield because he won’t close down anyone. If he committed to getting fit it would be a bargain. 

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Heard he was rubbish but don’t spread it around

Confucius say ‘angry plasterer will not get a smooth finish’. 

11 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

I'm actually a fully paid-up member of the Chrissy Martin Fanboy club and even I'm getting fed up with the whole saga now ?

He was good at what he did but his form at Bristol would appear to be hit and miss. 

I can’t believe Roy can’t drop it 

Hang on I’m getting sucked in lol. 

Shame on you Ram Nut 

• 2 weeks later...

I said on another thread, we literally have no idea who the new guy will want. In all honesty, I'm not sure I could care less. 

We literally hired a guy with multiple titles to his name and a history of progressing young players. He made £100m profit and won 3 titles. We aren't going to get anyone even close to that CV so let's just take a shot in the dark. Pull names out of a hat - logic clearly shouldn't come into account when selecting a manager. 

What's David Hockaday up to nowadays? 

Archived