New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Maybe his source is on the Derby side.

I dunno. Just saying...

Possibly, I just find it amusing that Richard from the Derby forum has more inside info, that he is not willing to reveal, than any other journalist. Maybe I just being miserable as it's a pet hate of mine when someone says I know something, but then won't say what it is ?

Well I believe Rich is ITK, I don't know why, I just have a feeling, and i think that some of us seem to be giving him a hard time. He obviously cant give out more info than he has already given without it becoming difficult for himself, so lets just see what happens. It seems like ITKers always get a hard time of it on here?

2 hours ago, Richard246 said:

I have told you all everything will be ok.

This is great news for the club I am not very patient but I have to wait like everyone else.

They are buying Derby County to be a great success and we have exciting times ahead. 

We will be the envy of a lot of clubs in this league especially the muppets down the road.

Pairs Rotum GIF

3 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Opinion or ITK?

You talk as though you're ITK but don't say how so. But you also say things that are clearly opinion, e.g. yesterday "Get Rafa in".

So, we're all on edge... If you are ITK, please tell us it'll be alright and when. Ta

I suspect it will be SOOO left field we will ALL be surprised!

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I know because I'm well connected with Everton so I know how much he cost them. We couldn't possibly afford him. 

So you are the reason we only made a one pence profit on Craig Short ( which is more than we get for our big money transfers nowadays) 

9 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

That is nonsense. 

We had two good penalty shouts turned down and had them pinned back.

That's daft Roy. I didn't realise they now posted Penalty Shouts on the BBC stats page alongside Shots On Goal & Corners. Seriously, are we getting that desperate? Instead of a flowing move, we now jump out of our seats if Duane Holmes performs a dying swan routine in the penalty area. Yes, it was an improved performance to a degree, but still no way good enough to get us out of the mess we're in. We had no choice but to throw everything forward once we were a goal down.

I admire @AndyinLiverpool & his principles, but, & I have to be careful here, our current owner has not exactly covered himself in glory regarding accounting procedures. I don't think Allardyce would rule out coming to Derby but think someone else posted what might happen. He may end up at Fulham. There has been some good debate about it all, @JfR with his slant on things.

It's true that we appear to have become more solid, but the lack of creativity & cutting edge means we are going into games desperate not to concede the first goal & sides know that if they get a lead, we'll struggle to get back into the game. No games with over 1.5 goals in a game, f-t-s in 7/12. So, as others have said, we need to find a way to be more effective in attack. Again, others have mentioned solutions like bringing in someone like Keinan Davis. Not prolific, but his all round game has garnered praise from Villa fans.

I don't envy whoever comes in because (a) he will have to bolster a side low on confidence (b) try to get a shot-shy attack to dramatically be more effective, achieving both while trying to earn results. 

Assuming Richard is expecting Rafa to be the manager then.

Fairly certain on Friday he said it’s Rafa and Rooney on the list. Now 100% not Rooney.

I don’t doubt that someone has told you information but there’s a strong chance it’s a load of rubbish.

I remember when I was told Sibley had been sold for £4m and I was convinced it was true! 

8 hours ago, Asanovic70 said:

That's daft Roy. I didn't realise they now posted Penalty Shouts on the BBC stats page alongside Shots On Goal & Corners. Seriously, are we getting that desperate? Instead of a flowing move, we now jump out of our seats if Duane Holmes performs a dying swan routine in the penalty area. Yes, it was an improved performance to a degree, but still no way good enough to get us out of the mess we're in. We had no choice but to throw everything forward once we were a goal down.

Until we let the goal in we had a point away from home and were still attacking - not sat back.

It wasn't Holmes - that was another. It was after they scored both JHL and Clarke had decent shouts.

I really don't know how much you expect with no striker and no Joz after only 5 days (and less for others) with the new managers!

Archived