New Manager

dantheram

52 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

"The Brain" surely is very left field recommendation. Allegedly he earns more money than Klopp does at the moment so I think we have better chance getting the latter and I'm not sure he is ready to leave Liverpool right now.

Good thing he’s not at Liverpool then ei

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

How do you know Allardyce isnt coming? Is there a story to say he is going elsewhere or something you have heard?

I was never sure what I thought of Allardyce anyway, more Pearson type than McClaren. Although I'm starting to think beggars cant be choosers.

I know because I'm well connected with Everton so I know how much he cost them. We couldn't possibly afford him. 

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

I know because I'm well connected with Everton so I know how much he cost them. We couldn't possibly afford him. 

I'm going to assume we'd have to commit to £10m at least for Big Sam. 4 year contract @ £2.5m a season or £3m+ over 3 years. 

All of which is significantly less than he'd get in the PL right now. 

6 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

100% it won’t be Rooney.

Opinion or ITK?

You talk as though you're ITK but don't say how so. But you also say things that are clearly opinion, e.g. yesterday "Get Rafa in".

So, we're all on edge... If you are ITK, please tell us it'll be alright and when. Ta

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

Opinion or ITK?

You talk as though you're ITK but don't say how so. But you also say things that are clearly opinion, e.g. yesterday "Get Rafa in".

So, we're all on edge... If you are ITK, please tell us it'll be alright and when. Ta

I have told you all everything will be ok.

This is great news for the club I am not very patient but I have to wait like everyone else.

They are buying Derby County to be a great success and we have exciting times ahead. 

We will be the envy of a lot of clubs in this league especially the muppets down the road.

2 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

This is great news for the club I am not very patient but I have to wait like everyone else.

They are buying Derby County to be a great success and we have exciting times ahead. 

We will be the envy of a lot of clubs in this league especially the muppets down the road.

Would that be Burton Albion, assuming they stay in League 1?

35 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

I hope you are right “Richard “ . Some evidence of how you know would be appreciated,otherwise you’re a bit of a.........

C7B8DAE9-51C5-4FC5-921B-16C159C20E1A.gif

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Opinion or ITK?

Ask yourself this...we have an owner about to take over the club that various media outlets have struggled to report correctly if he is worth 500m or 5 billion. The news coming out of the club recently has been limited to see the least, the Rooney deal being a good example of this.

Currently there is nothing in the media to when the takeover will be completed let alone the next manager, so do you think that someone will have links into an potential owner that hasn't even signed on the dotted line yet ?

16 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Ask yourself this...we have an owner about to take over the club that various media outlets have struggled to report correctly if he is worth 500m or 5 billion. The news coming out of the club recently has been limited to see the least, the Rooney deal being a good example of this.

Currently there is nothing in the media to when the takeover will be completed let alone the next manager, so do you think that someone will have links into an potential owner that hasn't even signed on the dotted line yet ?

Yes, 'someone' undoubtedly will. At various points we've had some great ITKs. I remember that Daz on here used to announce medicals before anyone in the press got wind of the signings. With a different regime will come different ITKs. Is Rich going to be our new one? Who knows? Maybe he has a random business interest in the UAE? Maybe he's just regurgitating what his drunk Uncle James made up? Only time will tell.

My 'spider sense' is telling me that this takeover won't happen - they have form and the 'imminent' announcement has kept slipping. But I have no inside knowledge at all and fully understand what a complicated transaction the takeover is  - so I am probably wrong. I just wish it didn't feel quite so 1983-4.

3 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Yes, 'someone' undoubtedly will. At various points we've had some great ITKs. I remember that Daz on here used to announce medicals before anyone in the press got wind of the signings. With a different regime will come different ITKs. Is Rich going to be our new one? Who knows? Maybe he has a random business interest in the UAE? Maybe he's just regurgitating what his drunk Uncle James made up? Only time will tell.

My 'spider sense' is telling me that this takeover won't happen - they have form and the 'imminent' announcement has kept slipping. But I have no inside knowledge at all and fully understand what a complicated transaction the takeover is  - so I am probably wrong. I just wish it didn't feel quite so 1983-4.

I think there is a difference between giving a name of someone who is having a medical compared to it's happening next week and it will be exciting ? Unless I have missed some ITK information that he has pinned his hat on ???

Given the club made a statement I'm pretty confident the takeover will happen, nothing other than an opinion though.

Archived