v Swansea (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Xlor said:

Fair play?. Well done rooney for switching it up and letting the midfield burst forward. Brilliant half. Byrnes ball to knight for the second was absolutely top class. No t word in sight tonight. 

Been a bit defensive I thought.

1 minute ago, Xlor said:

Fair play?. Well done rooney for switching it up and letting the midfield burst forward. Brilliant half. Byrnes ball to knight for the second was absolutely top class. No t word in sight tonight. 

@Davidcan you investigate,  it looks like @Xlorhas had his account hacked.  ?

Just now, one_chop said:

Concede in the 1st 5 mins of the 2nd half and heads will drop.

That's the spirit. After the best half of football we've seen for a long long time, your first comment is that heads will drop if we concede in the first 5 minutes of the second half. Give me strength.

2 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

It's difficult to understand why CK-R wasn't given a chance earlier in the season. Waghorn looks so much better not playing as the striker IMO. Great performance so far. 3rd beer being poured  ?

I think having two players who use opposite feet around CKR certainly helps. We've been stacked with right footers in wide attacking roles, but having Waggy cut in on his left and Joz cut in from the left on his right brings the 3 closer togerther. Then they can also switch sides and add more width if the game requires. At the moment though the former is working nicely ? 

1 minute ago, David said:

That's the spirit. After the best half of football we've seen for a long long time, your first comment is that heads will drop if we concede in the first 5 minutes of the second half. Give me strength.

Should of added i meant Swansea.

Archived