v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

People moaning about the team are the ones that was moaning after 3-0 Wednesday. Let's see how it plays out before moaning.

Derby win 4-0 incoming 

Moaning about Rooney, Lawrence and Waghorn more than anything. Very few were calling for Buchanan, Knight and Jozwiak to be dropped

9 minutes ago, David said:

On Jason Knight, he has played the most minutes on the pitch at the club out of anyone, 1152.

He has also been away on international duty.

19 years old. 

Played Wednesday. 

The reason for him being on the bench today, is possibly to give him a little rest, we have to protect these kids as well.

That is all.

That is understandable, but can we give some a rest once we win one?

Ignore me I’m having a panic attack.

I'm half expecting some early changes in this game; not as "its all going wrong changes" (although that could end up the case), but as part of the plan. 5 changes allowed means people should be aggressive with subs imo.

I actually think we will win today...the first time I’ve thought that all season!

I don’t mind that team too much except Lawrence keeping his spot over Jozwiak.

Knight needs a rest, he’s played a lot.

It’s not a great team but if it gets us a win then we have something to build on. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I'm half expecting some early changes in this game; not as "its all going wrong changes" (although that could end up the case), but as part of the plan. 5 changes allowed means people should be aggressive with subs imo.

SaintRam, looking forward to your commentary, are you going to change your avatar if we win ?

Just now, LazloW said:

Why does anybody still listen to Radio Derby? 

I assume they're all heinous criminals who are forced to as part of their sentence. 

Just now, hintonsboots said:

SaintRam, looking forward to your commentary, are you going to change your avatar if we win ?

I'll change my avatar when the performances improve. A win doesn't necessarily mean that happened ?

2 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Why does anybody still listen to Radio Derby? 

considering I'm usually in Leeds so I don't have access to a live match day experience unless i want to shell out a tenner per game I'm actually grateful to be able to listen in live whilst I'm back home. 

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'm not really sure you can look at that line up and conclude there is a plan 

Just now, Gaspode said:

it’s a cunning plan - if the Derby fans don’t understand what’s happening, what hope have Wycombe got?

Derby fans haven't understood what's happening for years; hasn't stopped our opposition in the past.

28 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Sod it,something has to change.

I’ll give it a go,let’s face it we have hardly covered ourselves in glory with every other set up.

We are never,ever boring are we.

Except for 90 minutes twice a week?

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Lure Wycombe in to a false sense of security, let them go 2 up early doors and then bring the cavalry on....sounds like a plan ?

Archived