v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Who will replace Waggers up top then?

JHI, Stretton, Sibley. We’re not overflowing with options, but Wags is never in the box when a cross comes in, and he takes too long to shoot or pass, and he can’t really dribble. He is at his best when the ball isn’t moving, in my opinion.

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Ah, remember back in the dwindling late summer when we all here saying "the team will start firing once Waghorn and Lawrence are back again", happy days of innocence....

Hahah, I became religious just so I could pray for his speedy recovery. I am now a satanist.

24 minutes ago, Dinnitdough said:

JHI, Stretton, Sibley. We’re not overflowing with options, but Wags is never in the box when a cross comes in, and he takes too long to shoot or pass, and he can’t really dribble. He is at his best when the ball isn’t moving, in my opinion.

JHI played for the U23

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Marshall

Byrne

Wisdom 

Clarke

Buchanan

Bielik

Sibley

Knight

Joswiak

Waghorn

Lawrence

If rosenior meant his words the other night about fielding 11 players who will fight for this club today against Wycombe - Tom Lawrence won’t be in that starting 11. 

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

If rosenior meant his words the other night about fielding 11 players who will fight for this club today against Wycombe - Tom Lawrence won’t be in that starting 11. 

He hasn’t been great but not many have....he still has the ability to come up with something special to win a game. Other than adding Ibe in to the mix, this is my preferred starting ix as things stand....

Marsall, Wisdom, Davies, Clarke, Buchannan, Sibley, Shinnie, Knight, Waghorn, CKR, Jozwiak

Sibley attacking, Knight box to box and Shinnie to poohouse them.

Wisdom moves to RB, nothing against Byrne just for physicality and a hunch they'll target Buchannan because he's young, leaving him some space up the left when we break.

No time for fancy football this.

Marshall (C)

Byrne       Bielik       Clarke     Buchanan 

Bird 

Knight                  Sibley

Whittaker       Waghorn             Jozwiak         

Subs- Roos, Wisdom, Davies, Forsyth, Shinnie, Holmes, Ibe, Lawrence, Stretton 

Archived