January 2021 transfer thread

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I think really out our price range sadly.

We are minted now though?

Unfortunately FFP means no matter how much money you’ve got you can’t spend more than you get in, or something like that.

unless you cheat and overspend and manage to get promoted then pay the fine later.

• 4 weeks later...

Also worth thinking who could be leaving to free up funds.

Last transfer window before Holmes, Wisdom, Waghorn contracts end. (As well as Rooney/Davies/Kazim-Richards and the on-loan Clarke).

Maybe also a question on Mike Te Wierik and Jamal Hector-Ingram (who almost went out on loan in Sept). Te Wierik currently our only senior centre back contracted beyond the end of the season. 

33 minutes ago, California Ram. said:

Also worth thinking who could be leaving to free up funds.

Last transfer window before Holmes, Wisdom, Waghorn contracts end. (As well as Rooney/Davies/Kazim-Richards and the on-loan Clarke).

Maybe also a question on Mike Te Wierik and Jamal Hector-Ingram (who almost went out on loan in Sept). Te Wierik currently our only senior centre back contracted beyond the end of the season. 

I think Te Wierik will stay especially as Davies is out injured but I think we could do with bringing in at least two centre backs question is who ?can't think of many names we could attract in our current position .