Abu Derby County

tinman

5 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Yes, I don't know you, you are correct. I'm making my own judgment based on many of your posts which seem to indicate that you put yourself through so much Derby County related panic for absolutely no good reason than your own doing that you're potentially shaving time off your life.

I enjoy many of your posts but you don't help yourself when you're now beat up that because of Mel self-isolating we won't get a press conference when we had no indiction we were going to get one anyway or that the sale would even complete in the next 14 days.

If you saw me right now sat on my sofa with my 3 year old lad watching some absolute crazy kids programme, drinking tea and scratching my balls you will realise that what I never do is lose any sleep over Deeby County ?

If I'm being absolutely honest, I love my club and it's my escapism from life at the minute and I actually enjoy this forum. I love reading the posts and when I do post my posts are either well thought out and well written or done so with so much passion that when I read them back they are absolutely ridiculous.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

Christ a sniff of money and I see mac 3 the newcastle lover has come crawling out of the woodwork I wonder why . 

Because he's got strong Derby connections and he'd do a better job. Lampard, Rowett, Clement, Pearson all loved Derby so much too. 

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Because he's got strong Derby connections and he'd do a better job. Lampard, Rowett, Clement, Pearson all loved Derby so much too. 

I’d have Rowett back here, I appreciate the majority wouldn’t. 

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

That’s not a corner flag 

No corner flag, no party! 

Don’t know why, just have slight feeling of foreboding about this. Will go one of two ways - 

Sheikh Mansour Mk 2

or 

Fawaz Al-Hasawi Mk 2

Please, please, please be the former ??

2 minutes ago, dlm77 said:

....Yet the BBC has not mentioned the takeover once during the past few days, even today in an article confirming the self isolations. Strange ?

Nah, this is the first official notice of the takeover from the club. The BBC will report on it now.

1 minute ago, dlm77 said:

....Yet the BBC has not mentioned the takeover once during the past few days, even today in an article confirming the self isolations. Strange ?

Not really, just means the club staff have their poo together when it comes to confidentiality 

Archived