If the Cocu outers get their way !

Curtains

As opposed to a Eindh Oven ? ?

Seriously though, the tide turned for me after the QPR game. I was very much an “in” supporter but it appears to me the players are drained of confidence and possibly professional pride.

Did any of them say to themselves “right, I’m not playing for a club that’s bottom of the table, I’m going to go out there to do my bit to get the win that keeps us away from there ?” before yesterday’s match.

I am genuinely gutted for Cocu and hope he goes on to have success elsewhere and shut a few of the more unkind posters up but there comes at time when I had to admit it’s not happening for him. ☹️

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

As opposed to a Eindh Oven ? ?

Seriously though, the tide turned for me after the QPR game. I was very much an “in” supporter but it appears to me the players are drained of confidence and possibly professional pride.

Did any of them say to themselves “right, I’m not playing for a club that’s bottom of the table, I’m going to go out there to do my bit to get the win that keeps us away from there ?” before yesterday’s match.

I am genuinely gutted for Cocu and hope he goes on to have success elsewhere and shut a few of the more unkind posters up but there comes at time when I had to admit it’s not happening for him. ☹️

I agree 

The clubs problem is FFP. 

What about appointing Bowyer in-house and putting the coaching team on Gardening leave 

12 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Mel appointed him on a 4 year deal 

How many on here thought he would do well .

Easy in hindsight 

Didn’t  we all want a Dutch garden 

I was for him, and believed once lawrence, waggers came back things would change,especially with some positive signings.However my thoughts to giving him till Xmas have changed not so much for the recent results but the dire performances,team selection ,tactics and subs made. The team have no sirit, confidence lack of direction and no leadership in the pitch. We have an abundance of talent in this league nd on paper should be pushing top six.

1 hour ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

After about 2 months I knew Cocu was a piss poor appointment, its not hindsight he should have been sacked last December and then we won't be where we are right now. 

Shame you’re not running the club then. But  you must feel privileged to have such insight

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/10/2020 at 09:58, Curtains said:

If we lose to Forest I can’t see Cocu surviving 

Back to square one. 

Same squad 

Same old problems 

A manager gone who tried his best 

Club would look a total shambles IMO 

PS I guarantee if Cocu goes it will be Rooney as manager and IMO that’s wrong and it would be wrong of MM to do that as Cocu has done his best to accommodate Rooney as other managers would have felt undermined by him coming 

So prophetic 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

I did .

We are worse off without Cocu and we are heading for DIv 1

I am hoping for a miracle. though. 

We are no worse off without Cocu,he put us here in the first place.

Essentially the worse manager since Billy's burn out in 2007.

He's laid out the foundations for today's diabolical performances.

Also wishing for a miracle!

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

We are no worse off without Cocu,he put us here in the first place.

Essentially the worse manager since Billy's burn out in 2007.

He's laid out the foundations for today's diabolical performances.

Also wishing for a miracle!

We are worse off 

Foundations .

What you on about these players wer a disgrace tonight. 

Archived