If the Cocu outers get their way !

Curtains

If we lose to Forest I can’t see Cocu surviving 

Back to square one. 

Same squad 

Same old problems 

A manager gone who tried his best 

Club would look a total shambles IMO 

PS I guarantee if Cocu goes it will be Rooney as manager and IMO that’s wrong and it would be wrong of MM to do that as Cocu has done his best to accommodate Rooney as other managers would have felt undermined by him coming 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Back to square one. 

Same squad 

Same old problems 

PS I guarantee if Cocu goes it will be Rooney as manager and IMO that’s wrong and would be wrong of MM to do that 

Id rather put my hand in a lucky dip and pull out a random forum member to run the club than Rooney ... no offence Wayne 

Rooney is only one season away from getting a coaching gig. I fully expect him to retire end of this season anyway.

I don't think he will be short of offers for a management spot - and he will look at Lampard and Gerrard as examples.

His issue is that he has not done his coaching badges yet.

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Back to square one. 

Same squad 

Same old problems 

PS I guarantee if Cocu goes it will be Rooney as manager and IMO that’s wrong and it would be wrong of MM to do that as Cocu has done his best to accommodate Rooney as other managers would have felt undermined by him coming 

I don't want Rooney either, but you are deluded, this is a results business, in no other industry would people have this much empathy with someone who is patently rubbish!

3 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

I don't want Rooney either, but you are deluded, this is a results business, in no other industry would people have this much empathy with someone who is patently rubbish!

Oh blimey 

Tell Knight and Bird and Buchanan and Whittaker that who he has helped 

17 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Back to square one. 

Same squad 

Same old problems 

I get that we don't want another manager, we want stability and continuity.

But there comes a point where all that goes out the window. We are going backwards, Cocu is taking this team down. It simply isn't working and a change has to be made.

8 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Oh blimey 

The way they’re playing, when they do, doesn’t seem that much help. It’s only Whittaker that I think we wouldn’t have seen under any other manager.

22 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Back to square one. 

Same squad 

Same old problems 

Why can't you see Cocu surviving if we get turned over by Forest?

Are you resigned that this will be the watershed for Morris to act or do you believe that this is the correct decision? 

9 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Oh blimey 

Who’s to say another manager wouldn’t of been to help them? In fact if there that promising maybe another manager could have got more out of them because only Knight has been playing regular this season.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Why can't you see Cocu surviving if we get turned over by Forest?

Are you resigned that this will be the watershed for Morris to act or do you believe that this is the correct decision? 

The pressure is overwhelming at the moment for Cocu.

The players need to decide if they want him and go and perform on Friday against the enemy.

Of course I don’t want Cocu gone I’d give him all this season to turn it around 

Archived