If the Cocu outers get their way !

Curtains

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

We are worse off 

Foundations .

What you on about these players wer a disgrace tonight. 

The players were a disgrace,they have no confidence as a result of the start of the seasons antics led by Cocu and continued by the stand in coaches who have been unable to stop the downwards slide started by him.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

The players were a disgrace,they have no confidence as a result of the start of the seasons antics led by Cocu and continued by the stand in coaches who have been unable to stop the downwards slide started by him.

I maintain Cocu did his best. 

The players certainly aren’t doing their best for the so called dream of 4 management team. 

Mac has to take over from now on and the other 4 step aside until the buyout is completed 

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I maintain Cocu did his best. 

The players certainly aren’t doing their best for the so called dream of 4 management team. 

Mac has to take over from now on and the other 4 step aside until the buyout is completed 

I agree on all of that curtains.

It's for the best.

I liked Phillipe by the way,he was just a cog in our decline to this point and did as best as he could.

At the end of the day, Mel held fire for too long.

Alarm bells should have started ringing after Blackburn at home, although signs were emerging weeks before that something was definitely amiss. Barrow at home, for example. Pre season too.

The fact that Cocu and his coaching team were left in charge for another eight games was Mel’s first mistake. Especially without any kind of contingency plan.

His second mistake was leaving the slack to be picked up by Rooney and Rosenior - two key players in the Cocu collapse.

We can only hope something is done to rectify this in the next few days because we are genuinely fighting for survival now. We can’t afford a third mistake.

It was heading this way with or without Cocu because for all intents and purposes, Mel has been reluctant to change anything and this is probably owing to him having one eye on the exit door.

8 minutes ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

We aren’t worse off without Cocu we just happen to have given half his coaching staff time to continue ducking up what he was already doing.

Have you ever considered the players just aren’t quite good enough for the Championship and would be better suited to League 1 

9 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Have you ever considered the players just aren’t quite good enough for the Championship and would be better suited to League 1 

We haven’t got a great squad or even a particularly good squad but there is not a chance this squad is worse than Wycombe, Coventry, Rotherham and Sheffield Wednesday with a 6 point deduction 

3 minutes ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

We haven’t got a great squad or even a particularly good squad but there is not a chance this squad is worse than Wycombe, Coventry, Rotherham and Sheffield Wednesday with a 6 point deduction 

Well let’s see how they get on in the next 5 days. 

I hope the players are up for it. 

Archived