Get Real

Ramfan1958

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Seeing as we're third from bottom of the league with zero points and only Wycombe between us and a team who started the season with a points deduction then things can't actually get any worse can they ?

I sincerely hope not but if we don’t win the next five I’ll still believe the players aren’t that bad and believe the randomness of football will sort us out 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which game was it where Cocu had his team playing? Not the players he inherited but the one’s he’s brought in? Which game was it?

We were all getting excited about his new signings, but now a good few want to get rid before he has a chance to play them all.... have I got that right? 

10 minutes ago, biellaram said:

Which game was it where Cocu had his team playing? Not the players he inherited but the one’s he’s brought in? Which game was it?

We were all getting excited about his new signings, but now a good few want to get rid before he has a chance to play them all.... have I got that right? 

Didn't he have five of his today in the starting team?

That's a percentage that many managers don't have the luxury of and it's not as if all five of them were playing in a different class to the 'other manager' duffers in the squad today.

Liked the new polish lad though,he is a different class.

1 hour ago, Justa said:

I think the thing that worries me is people saying ‘what until we get Lawrence and Waghorn back’

Is that really how desperate we are ? They have one good game every 4 or 5 at best !

To be honest I was thinking that. 

These were two players I was hoping we'd see making an impact from the bench by now and we're pinning our hopes on them to transform our team. 

I actually can't wait to get them back either?

9 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Didn't he have five of his today in the starting team?

That's a percentage that many managers don't have the luxury of and it's not as if all five of them were playing in a different class to the 'other manager' duffers in the squad today.

Liked the new polish lad though,he is a different class.

I made it 4 but get the point. I'm bitterly disappointed that our young break through stars from last season seem to be regressing badly. 

I'm not aware Cocu has changed the plan since last season so why are all the wunderkind now so abject?

5 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I made it 4 but get the point. I'm bitterly disappointed that our young break through stars from last season seem to be regressing badly. 

I'm not aware Cocu has changed the plan since last season so why are all the wunderkind now so abject?

Kids usually burst onto the scene, then have a lull. Just a shame we can't all be there to abuse them and try and destroy them.

7 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I don't know mate,it's a mystery to all of us.

Poor Cocu looks totally bewildered by it all too.

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

We can do that on Twitter too

Good thinking. I'll go for Bird as he didn't play well today. Might throw in some clever, hipster abuse like "he doesn't want it enough" or "he's not trying" or "where is the desire". When I play badly down the astro on a Tuesday night, it usually cos I can't be arsed, hence this must be exactly the same reason our kids aren't tearing up the league. Let's let them know this!

4 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Good thinking. I'll go for Bird as he didn't play well today. Might throw in some clever, hipster abuse like "he doesn't want it enough" or "he's not trying" or "where is the desire". When I play badly down the astro on a Tuesday night, it usually cos I can't be arsed, hence this must be exactly the same reason our kids aren't tearing up the league. Let's let them know this!

They have it too easy these days...overpaid, mollycoddled etc

12 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's an extremely subjective statement to make saying that it's the worst team in the past so many years as it's difficult to compare apples with apples....

It really isn't.
I find the Granny Smith much too tarty for my liking, and the Gala just a little too bland.  The Braeburn is fine for cooking, but I couldn't sit and eat one raw.  Something a bit sweeter is my preference, and not too firm/crispy.  Have to say, my personal favourite is The Pink Lady.  A good all rounder.

Now... comparing apples with oranges is a whole different level.  That's not a conversation I would involve myself in.  That would be just asking for trouble!  

11 hours ago, Ramfan1958 said:

That's rubbish 2  out of 11  at present were talking championship football the manager is failing take your blinkers off look at the last 6 matches last season all pre season matches lost all 3 championship matches lost. 

Go and get Berkamp , Van de sar  , Van persie, Dirk Kuyt. 

Dutch football is rubbish watch Man Utd get rid of their new signing from Ajax 1 season at the most. 

Yeah, come on @Rambalin we don’t want examples of Dutch players who actually answer the original question. We want examples of this new second question of Dutch players who have won the Eredivisie, then moved to Second Division English clubs and won the Premier League with them in their second season. 

Archived