Jordan Obita

DCFC1388

2 hours ago, BuckoBeast said:

Typically ACLs are reconstructed using hamstring tendons from the same leg. Stripped and doubled over to make the new ACL. Held by a staple a screw or a bone plug. Re ruptures are quite common 

Most footballers opt for the patella graft as the rehab is quicker and to avoid the damage to the hamstring.

Supposedly the hamstring graft is safer option but comes with other risks and longer rehab

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/09/2020 at 15:30, Ramarena said:

Most footballers opt for the patella graft as the rehab is quicker and to avoid the damage to the hamstring.

Supposedly the hamstring graft is safer option but comes with other risks and longer rehab

Personally, I've had both. Hamstring was the second one as they couldn't take it from next to knee again. Hamstring took ages to heal, longer than the knee itself. 

19 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Personally, I've had both. Hamstring was the second one as they couldn't take it from next to knee again. Hamstring took ages to heal, longer than the knee itself. 

You are George Thorne and I claim the £5

Wouldn't be surprised to see him sign at all.

Think Buchanan is more suited to a LWB and Forsyth as a LB.

We need another here and Obita is a good age. 

I've seen Barry has said Charlie Austin is looking likely.

Wouldn't surprise me. Not been in WBAs squad the last 2 games and there about to sign Karlan Grant from Huddersfield.

Austin is 6ft 2. Only just turned 31. And he scored goals.

11 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Not been in WBAs squad the last 2 games and there about to sign Karlan Grant from Huddersfield.

Maybe - can’t run either - but I wouldn’t mind if we played two centre forwards instead of two defensive midfielders who don’t defend 

17 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Not a target man though despite his height. He will not bring players into the game. He is a finisher much like Marriott 

10 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Not a target man though despite his height. He will not bring players into the game. He is a finisher much like Marriott 

If I remember rightly he gets through a lot of work closing down and battling for the ball. Not an out and out target man as you say but more of a nuisance creating holes for the midfielders, used to be a tidy finisher too!

Not sure he’s entirely what we’re after but I’m guessing we’re getting down the targets list if true.

Archived