Jordan Obita

DCFC1388

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

Would be v pleased if we got him 

love fozzy but I really do think his best days are behind him

Reading seem to have our number so many times so tbh the more of their players we can amass then hopefully the better lol 

I think that you may be Reading too much into this. We are now the place for Polish developing stars to come to. We have three and counting. Just ask Bielik and co to tell them to come.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Probably because we went into the window with 4 LBs. If we sign a new LB it won't be because we got rid of 2... it'll be because Cocu doesn't think Buchanan is ready to play such an important role and that we're nervous about Fozzy's injury record.

Your posts are cracking, GofC.

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We don’t need another left back while we are scrambling around looking for a centre forward 

I don't get this. Are we incapable of signing a left back whilst still looking for a centre forward?

How do you know were "scrambling" round? 

We've got our targets but obviously they aren't availability yet. Cocu said yesterday they are very confident of bringing the striker in they want but also that we may have to wait.

I dont get why you'd have an issue with us signing a left back because we haven't got a striker in yet? 

We need both and it makes absolutely no difference what order they sign in. Some deals are easier to get done than others.

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I don't get this. Are we incapable of signing a left back whilst still looking for a centre forward?

How do you know were "scrambling" round? 

We've got our targets but obviously they aren't availability yet. Cocu said yesterday they are very confident of bringing the striker in they want but also that we may have to wait.

I dont get why you'd have an issue with us signing a left back because we haven't got a striker in yet? 

We need both and it makes absolutely no difference what order they sign in. Some deals are easier to get done than others.

I agree with some parts but I disagree that the order doesn't matter , a striker is needed as soon as possible to start picking up results , where as we can manage without the LB in the short term , the games at the start of the season could be the difference come the end of the season , with an extra 9 points last season we could be in the play offs 

Archived