Mel Morris

EraniosSocks

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

It’s Derbyshire Day tomorrow. Mel was going on to talk about his love for the city & county.

Assume he now has a meeting or something. Whatever it is, nothing to go too worked up over! 

I think all these supposed ITKs claiming he had sold us to DELL got people a little excited.

Completely forgetting that Mel Morris wouldnt announce he has sold his beloved football club live on radio Derby, even if it was true.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think all these supposed ITKs claiming he had sold us to DELL got people a little excited.

Completely forgetting that Mel Morris wouldnt announce he has sold his beloved football club live on radio Derby, even if it was true.

Maybe the story would have been announced before he went on Radio then discussed it live for the fans to understand whats happening. Just a thought.

1 hour ago, OwenB87 said:

It’s Derbyshire Day tomorrow. Mel was going on to talk about his love for the city & county.

Assume he now has a meeting or something. Whatever it is, nothing to go too worked up over! 

?

I think this is very sinister. Nothing good ever happens in meetings.

URGNT! WE MUST GET WORKED UP ABOUT THIS!!

10 hours ago, OwenB87 said:

We meant to believe this fraud who doesn't even have anything to do with Radio Derby?

Season 1 Finger Wag GIF by Friends

41 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Sausage envy is a terrible trait.

Just getting Sausages out for tea, but so many decisions:

Thick ones/thin ones

Pork or Beef or(gags) pork and beef

To fry or grill

To split down middle or rick.

Eat in a bun or bread slice or off a plate

Brown sauce, ketchup or no sauce.

Think I'll have bread and marmalade! 

Archived