Match Ratings v Reading

sage

Yes, as promised Match Ratings are back.

Here are the guidelines. Please only vote if you have watched the whole match,not highlights or Radio Derby. Only give match ratings to starting players, unless the sub plays at least a complete half of football. You will have 36 hours from the end of the game to give your scores. Initially can we just give ratings and not comment on others scores while I get used to working through the posts. It will make it a lot quicker and easier for me.

We all need to be singing off the same hymnsheet, so whether you agree with my framework or not, can we can we all use the same framework.

1 = Worst performance you have ever seen

2 = Worst performance of the season 

3 = Terrible performance

4 = Very poor performance

5 = Poor performance

6 = Average performance

7 = Good performance

8 = Very good performance

9 = Excellent performance

10 = One of best performances of the season.

If we can all follow the guidelines, I will do this all season for the league games and aim to provide the ratings within 48 hours of each game. I also aim to provide a rolling rating for all players.

Thanks

Sage  

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sage said:

Here are the guidelines. Please only vote if you have watched the whole match,not highlights or Radio Derby. Only give match ratings to starting players, unless the sub plays at least a complete half of football. You will have 36 hours from the end of the game to give your scores. Initially can we just give ratings and not comment on others scores while I get used to working through the posts. It will make it a lot quicker and easier for me.

We all need to be singing off the same hymnsheet, so whether you agree with my framework or not, can we can we all use the same framework.

3 = Terrible performance

5 = Poor performance

6 = Average performance

7 = Good performance

If we can all follow the guidelines, I will do this all season for the league games and aim to provide the ratings within 48 hours of each game. I also aim to provide a rolling rating for all players.

Thanks

Sage  

Good work @sage, decent of you to give us a template for scores so everyone is singing from the same hymnsheet.

9 hours ago, sage said:

3 = Terrible performance

5 = Poor performance

6 = Average performance

7 = Good performance

Thanks

Sage  

Sage.....What a guy.

Archived