David Marshall - Signed on a 2 year deal

Animal is a Ram

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Hopefully this is just something else to add to the poor performance of the DCFC media team. Add it to:

1. What is the latest situation with the Lawrence injury?
  2. Where were Waghorn & Wisdom last night?
  3. Who are we playing on Saturday?
  4. Why no Rams TV for matches at the moment?

I need to know everything and I need to know it now!

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Hopefully this is just something else to add to the poor performance of the DCFC media team. Add it to:

Our media team have been shocking for a while now 

their comms last season during the Joiners Arms incident was laughable.

16 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Let's try a different tact......

@OwenB87 just wondering......what time can we catch the unveiling interview with new goalie? "Welcome to Derby"

(see what I did there? Here's another one.....)

Are RamsTV covering the game on Saturday? Just remind me who is it against?

(And another one....)

@David when you used the Mel hotline to tell him the natives were getting restless with no news coming out of the club, did he thank you and set off to arrange an interview with @OwenB87 on RamsTV?

17 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Let's try a different tact......

@OwenB87 just wondering......what time can we catch the unveiling interview with new goalie? "Welcome to Derby"

(see what I did there? Here's another one.....)

Are RamsTV covering the game on Saturday? Just remind me who is it against?

(And another one....)

@David when you used the Mel hotline to tell him the natives were getting restless with no news coming out of the club, did he thank you and set off to arrange an interview with @OwenB87 on RamsTV?

Life skills, if only!!

I feel like transfer threads are starting to resemble something like the 5 stages of grief: 

Stage 1 - never heard of him, not good enough, we don’t need a goal scorer , we don’t need a goalkeeper who can keep clean sheets 

stage 2. His 20 second YouTube video shows he is exactly what we are missing, have you seen his stats for 2008? Third best player in the world

stage 3. Signing imminent, not been this excited for a signing since Phil brown promised us a midfielder with prem experience aka Paul thirwell, I heard he’s supported Derby since a young boy growing up in Belarus 

stage 4. OMG WHY HASNT HE SIGNED YET, F** u MEL, just seen him at villa park, this whole story stinks of a transfer embargo, GOD please let him sign 

stage 5. Never wanted him anyway 

13 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I feel like transfer threads are starting to resemble something like the 5 stages of grief: 

Stage 1 - never heard of him, not good enough, we don’t need a goal scorer , we don’t need a goalkeeper who can keep clean sheets 

stage 2. His 20 second YouTube video shows he is exactly what we are missing, have you seen his stats for 2008? Third best player in the world

stage 3. Signing imminent, not been this excited for a signing since Phil brown promised us a midfielder with prem experience aka Paul thirwell, I heard he’s supported Derby since a young boy growing up in Belarus 

stage 4. OMG WHY HASNT HE SIGNED YET, F** u MEL, just seen him at villa park, this whole story stinks of a transfer embargo, GOD please let him sign 

stage 5. Never wanted him anyway 

Stage 5 were my thoughts for most of Clements signings 

14 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

In all seriousness I don't think its asking too much to know who we are playing allegedly the day after tomorrow is it?

We usually play behind closed doors friendlies anyway without us knowing who it is. I don’t get the issue. Not you personally but in general, it feels like everyone has a fear of missing out and needing to know every little thing. 

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

There was a job going for a video editor for the club just before COVID, I wonder if that role never got filled and they're trying to make a signing in that department before any players :')

16 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

We usually play behind closed doors friendlies anyway without us knowing who it is. I don’t get the issue. Not you personally but in general, it feels like everyone has a fear of missing out and needing to know every little thing. 

I think there is a general air of stress regarding the uncertainty over any pending EFL punishment. That is down to the EFL rather than Derby but it is still incumbent, I think, for the club to put out the occasional statement even if it's little more than "we are still waiting to hear ourselves".

COVID etc has given the whole country a feeling of uncertainty. This EFL situation is not helping us Derby fans.

The one exciting glimmer of hope was that we were making a new signing and now he's been spotted shopping for barbeques on the south coast.

A couple of twitter 'ITK' murmurings (so could be rubbish) that this has fell through and he's off to Bournemouth - better contract perhaps?

Perhaps it's something to do with the apparent MSD loan hold-up (that's my own speculation).

With him seemingly being at the game last night, it would be surprising if this is true.

Archived