unlikely rumour source

RYRAM

I used to have a mole inside Moor Farm. He's still there actually, but I don't speak to him as much. He was always pretty good for news, albeit only when he fell upon it, i.e. saw someone in the car park or heard something on the grapevine. 

When we signed Kieron Freeman from Forest, I believe we had been linked with Luke Freeman at the time so when he 'fell upon' Freeman was going to be signing for Derby he then let me know. I went telling everyone that I was ITK and that Luke Freeman would be signing - for it to be Kieron Freeman, an academy player from Forest, so I looked a bit of a dick. 

Thinking about it - It could've well been the last time we spoke! 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mate is best mates with Joe Lolley, tells me a few funny stories about Forest, none very exciting in terms of scoops or anything remotely interesting!

However, my fave is that the forest lads get assigned a scholar to clean their boots each week, at Christmas they get the scholars into the changing room and get their respective scholar to stand up, announce who they are and who’s boots they clean. The player then gives him a few hundred quid and/or gift as a thank you.

Lewis Grabban’s scholar stand’s up and says “I’m xx, I’m a striker and I clean number 7’s boots”, the players quiz him further and it turns out he doesn’t know he’s been cleaning star-player Grabban’s boots all year. Grabban being that happy-go-lucky smiley fun-loving bloke we all know and love, didn’t quite see the funny side and refused to give the kid any money.

One of our own, doesn’t want to leave us but his wallet isn’t as fat as it should be, being signed as a young sprog. Couple of sniffers one of animal kind the other of insect who we have previous with stealing our own, if his wallet doesn’t get fatter potential head turn, would need to learn Portuguese though.

From the horses mouth well another horse who heard the horse etc etc. 

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

One of our own, doesn’t want to leave us but his wallet isn’t as fat as it should be, being signed as a young sprog. Couple of sniffers one of animal kind the other of insect who we have previous with stealing our own, if his wallet doesn’t get fatter potential head turn, would need to learn Portuguese though.

Wolves and Brentford?

7 minutes ago, YouRams said:

It's like one of the clues from 321, is it dusty bin?

11 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Let's hope we sort out that new deal then.

with the youth you have please let's build on this. I understand everyone anthers price but we need to keep these young lads.

Archived