unlikely rumour source

RYRAM

as we all wait for the next Derby player( if any) to come into the club it got me thinking..

have any of you heard a wisper of a player from a doggy source ie  ( best mates dad plays golf with a bloke that works in the club shop and  he said...) and it come through? 

if so any at the minute lol 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mates dad is a financial manager for football players and works with lots of football agents and he tells my group of lads all the gossip. Told us all to put £100 on the bergwjin transfer from psv to Tottenham. Nice payout on that 

9 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Mates dad is a financial manager for football players and works with lots of football agents and he tells my group of lads all the gossip. Told us all to put £100 on the bergwjin transfer from psv to Tottenham. Nice payout on that 

sweet. nothing on Derby then?

? 

18 minutes ago, RYRAM said:

as we all wait for the next Derby player( if any) to come into the club it got me thinking..

have any of you heard a wisper of a player from a doggy source ie  ( best mates dad plays golf with a bloke that works in the club shop and  he said...) and it come through? 

if so any at the minute lol 

Jack Russell once told me we were signing Dwight Yorkie and Emile Husky, turned out to be a load of turd.  

Mate worked with the academy at Crewe. Told me 100% we were signing Billy Jones a another lad from crews academy. never happened.

Also told by a friend in football we were signing leon knight when he was banging goals in. Never happened.

I saw a break down of paper rumours last summer and it was something like a 2% correct rate for transfer rumours. Think it had man utd linked with over 120 players over the course of the year and they signed 2 of then I think. Cant remember where I saw it.

2 hours ago, RYRAM said:

sweet. nothing on Derby then?

?

Tbf he’s quite close in the Derby world. Works with the youngsters mainly. But he’s good mates with stevie g And his advisor at rangers so he just says who they’re signing. Only thing on Derby is that mels done with funding. And that the club have had contact with joe hart. Other than that it’s all quiet. Could be a good thing with some of our youngsters 

Archived