unlikely rumour source

RYRAM

Heard a bloke walking his dog during lock down talking on his phone to someone. It was around the time that the players testing started and there had been some +ve tests in the EFL. "I  have had it confirmed that it's us that have the positive tests" , "Because my mate knows the security person at that moor farm place"...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told by the most immaculate source that a former manager "Didn't have a leg to stand on" when trying to get a pay off after being sacked. Needless to say, he walked away with a big stash of wedge. Never trusted an 'ITK' since....

11 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I heard from a friend of a friends father in law who walks his dog with Duane Holmes that Holmes will be one of the ones we look to offload.

While I am not sure if you are making that up... It does sound plausible. The progress of Knight and Sibley make them better longterm options in the AM slot. 

31 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

While I am not sure if you are making that up... It does sound plausible. The progress of Knight and Sibley make them better longterm options in the AM slot. 

I'm not making up what I heard mate. I just took it with a pinch of salt.

12 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Bloke at work who knows Rotherham chairman says we’re in for(can’t pronounce it),like he said we were in for Danny Ward.

Obviously crap?

Linked with him a couple of seasons back. If true,would suggest our recruitment team hasn't changed much.

Just now, Charlie George said:

Linked with him a couple of seasons back. If true,would suggest our recruitment team hasn't changed much.

That’s when he told me,I did put it on here thinking it was a scoop but he went to Cardiff.

Be interesting to see where the defender ends up this time.

I work with someone who knew someone that used to work at the club, which is where i got the info about the kit a couple of years back.

Now the only link is his mates dad is a friend of Mels, genuine link as ive seen proof of messages, only recent thing is that Mel wants to sell, which we know anyway, and that the club is up against it with the EFL charge as the main person from EFL overseeing it is a Boro fan and big mates with Gibson

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Bloke at work who knows Rotherham chairman says we’re in for(can’t pronounce it),like he said we were in for Danny Ward.

Obviously crap?

more rumours about Ward? I think someone is just 'recycling ' old rumours. 

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

No,just same source who told me about Ward a couple of years ago,told me about the defender we’re after(allegedly).

I know,  I'm sorry,  I was just making a poor attempt at humour involving one of Derbys main business partners. 

it's a slow day.

37 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I know,  I'm sorry,  I was just making a poor attempt at humour involving one of Derbys main business partners. 

it's a slow day.

Sorry,I was sidetracked splitting two blokes apart trying to have a fight over one not wearing his mask...I kid you not ?

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Sorry,I was sidetracked splitting two blokes apart trying to have a fight over one not wearing his mask...I kid you not ?

never a dull day for you.

Archived