unlikely rumour source

RYRAM

3 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

There are probably other options available ?

I don’t want to go on an ‘86 schmokes rant’ so will just say I’d rather have me in goal. I’m all for having players back but not him! Far to panto villain for my liking. I truly had my heart set on Hart, this would be like expecting Dom Perignon and ending up with white lightning!  

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I don’t want to go on an ‘86 schmokes rant’ so will just say I’d rather have me in goal. I’m all for having players back but not him! Far to panto villain for my liking. I truly had my heart set on Hart, this would be like expecting Dom Perignon and ending up with white lightning!  

Don't be doubting the regenerative properties of a good old rant brother! ?

In fairness I agree. That said, I'm not remotely convinced there was any real chance of Hart ever coming to Derby. Maybe to a parachute club able to pay him £50k+ / week but that ain't us. Quite like the look of Phillips at Charlton as a decent alternative though. 

1 minute ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Don't be doubting the regenerative properties of a good old rant brother! ?

In fairness I agree. That said, I'm not remotely convinced there was any real chance of Hart ever coming to Derby. Maybe to a parachute club able to pay him £50k+ / week but that ain't us. Quite like the look of Phillips at Charlton as a decent alternative though. 

Honestly mate your ‘weekly rants’ make my day haha.

i know it was always a shot in the dark but my family are from Shrewsbury so I got to see Hart a few times before he made it big time. It was more for old times sake I wanted him.

Isn’t Phillips a free agent? Young (for a keeper) and English, take a punt and he could be worth a few bob after a good year! 

I think from memory that Phillips has a year left on his contract but has told Charlton he won't be signing an extension.  It leaves Charlton the choice of cashing in now or losing him next year for nowt.

And as for Lee Camp, just watch a replay of the goal he conceded at Pride Park.  If Hamer or Roos were culpable for that they'd have been lynched on here.

1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I think from memory that Phillips has a year left on his contract but has told Charlton he won't be signing an extension.  It leaves Charlton the choice of cashing in now or losing him next year for nowt.

And as for Lee Camp, just watch a replay of the goal he conceded at Pride Park.  If Hamer or Roos were culpable for that they'd have been lynched on here.

Camp’s still a Derby fan. I’m convinced he lets soft goals past him deliberately whenever we play against him. 

1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Funny you say that, I honestly thought he let that goal in, I was surprised it wasnt suggested more, it was like he just gave up and pretended to jump over the ball.

If it was a genuine attempt at a save then yes, if we signed him after that we may as well just give up.

Metz, Utrecht, Derby County and Swansea have also expressed interest in [Jonathon] Panzo. Previous information only spoke of Dijon and an amount between 2 and 3M € , there the interests multiply and an amount of 4 to 5M € is mentioned.

6 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Metz, Utrecht, Derby County and Swansea have also expressed interest in [Jonathon] Panzo. Previous information only spoke of Dijon and an amount between 2 and 3M € , there the interests multiply and an amount of 4 to 5M € is mentioned.

I hope he does not go to Dijon, because he's absolutely mustard.

Archived