Scottish football thread 20/21

RadioactiveWaste

And the season starts with the football club formerly known as Rangers winning away at Bryson's retirement gig.

This caused great staunchy joy amongst the natives of the Louden tavern as Stevie Gee looks to be the first rangers manager to have to explain how Celtic have won ten in a row and rangers haven't.

It's fun, it's exciting, it's accessible but not for fans, Scottish football is back baby.

For all the latest developments in the sport north of the border, follow old firm facts on twitter and enjoy the best league in the world of Scottish football.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

And the season starts with the football club formerly known as Rangers winning away at Bryson's retirement gig.

This caused great staunchy joy amongst the natives of the Louden tavern as Stevie Gee looks to be the first rangers manager to have to explain how Celtic have won ten in a row and rangers haven't.

It's fun, it's exciting, it's accessible but not for fans, Scottish football is back baby.

For all the latest developments in the sport north of the border, follow old firm facts on twitter and enjoy the best league in the world of Scottish football.

Dire performance today, missed Cossgrove and Main. If Kent gets injured Rangers are screwed. 

Darren Fletcher is a really good pundit. 

Much like the English leagues, we really miss fans in the stadium. 

What's the world coming to. Theres an advert at the Celtic game for Tennents light.......

Nice to see there's no "drinks breaks" in the SPL.  

There could be some real hidings dished out by the old firm this season. Every point and goal will be crucial in the 10 in a row title race. 

Good pen by Stewart, he's about 1 season away from a lower championship club if he progresses this season. 

I was looking forward to seeing David Turnball play after his injury scuppered his £3m transfer to Celtic. If he recovers his form he's another destined for the top of the championship if Celtic dont take up the option. 

On 03/08/2020 at 21:42, CWC1983 said:

Good pen by Stewart, he's about 1 season away from a lower championship club if he progresses this season. 

I was looking forward to seeing David Turnball play after his injury scuppered his £3m transfer to Celtic. If he recovers his form he's another destined for the top of the championship if Celtic dont take up the option. 

I’m not well up on much football in Scotland @CWC1983, I’ll watch some of these games especially teams like Kilmarnock. Sounds like you follow it mate, be great seeing some talent go all the way. I saw Patrick Thistle many years ago but that’s my lot sadly. I know Ross County have done incredibly well, good luck to them 

7 hours ago, SKRam said:

I’m not well up on much football in Scotland @CWC1983, I’ll watch some of these games especially teams like Kilmarnock. Sounds like you follow it mate, be great seeing some talent go all the way. I saw Patrick Thistle many years ago but that’s my lot sadly. I know Ross County have done incredibly well, good luck to them 

Im from Scotland and spent the late 80's, 90's and 2000's following Aberdeen about before moving south. 

I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but there's an honesty and rawness that still grabs my attention. 

3 hours ago, David said:

C537DC0E-C242-4277-A5C1-6D2F7A27E4B0.png

Bryson,  Cosgrove, Mckenna, McGeough in no10 bar which is somewhere to meet for a quiet beer before heading to livelier spots.

If you look at all the bars that had to close after track and trace, then there are a number around no10. 

Its Aberdeens version of the Joiners Arms episode. 

They may have been unlucky and gone for a couple of pints and picked up the virus. 

Its not going down well in the city. 

Archived