Scottish football thread 20/21

RadioactiveWaste

St Mirren v Hibs going ahead tomorrow, even though St Mirren's 3 goalkeepers have tested positive for covid. 

Any keepers fancy a game, then email,stmirren.imhandybetweenthesticks.com.

Or alternatively,  stmirren.iguaretnteecleansheets.co.uk. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big one tonight.

Hit by Covid.

Pressure on.

Fearsome opposition. Well, competent opposition. Ok, well, Israel. Check your anti-Semitism (Celtic waved Palestinian flags so rangers took to Israeli ones a few years ago)

No Hampden crowd to let them know how bad they are.

Scotia ya Bas!!!!!!!!

A win tonight means they only have one more chance to blow it for getting to Euro2021.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Big one tonight.

Hit by Covid.

Pressure on.

Fearsome opposition. Well, competent opposition. Ok, well, Israel. Check your anti-Semitism (Celtic waved Palestinian flags so rangers took to Israeli ones a few years ago)

Scotia ya Bas!!!!!!!!

A win tonight means they only have one more chance to blow it for getting to Euro2021.

We’ve gotta support them, they have a top ranking keeper 

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Big one tonight.

Hit by Covid.

Pressure on.

Scotia ya Bas!!!!!!!!

If, and its a big if, we win, I dread Haland or Mitrovic up against our centre half's. 

6 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Crikey if that's your big glass of red, I'd hate to see your small one!.................

? I've done the grape, grain and spirit tonight. Its the only way to watch Scotland. 

Day off tomorrow, there's a few beers at Brewdog Notts waiting to be drunk. 

7 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

? I've done the grape, grain and spirit tonight. Its the only way to watch Scotland. 

Day off tomorrow, there's a few beers at Brewdog Notts waiting to be drunk. 

Well it wasn’t pretty, but onto Belgrade it is ( I think). Have a crafty day tomorrow on the Hazy Jane’s. ??

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

@2tupsand I of the Aberdeenshire Rams will stick with The Moldy Peaches..........

They look better than the average patron of the Moldy Fig but don't breathe award to @sage as i'm bigging it up for a post Covid-19 lads night.

Well, using the term "lads" in its broadest possible sense......?. Of course, Sage will point out he's a mere babe in arms compared to me.......

11 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Feck me, toxic ephex, there's a blast from the past. 

Think I saw them in the Drift Inn. 

They used to play down the beach back in the 80's. I loved drinking in the Drift Inn before seeing so many great bands in The Venue at the back of The Douglas Hotel in the 80's and 90's.

The likes of The Pixies, James, Happy Mondays, The Wedding Present, The Icicle Works, Husker Du, Martin Stephenson & The Daintees etc. I spent a lot of my teenage years in both places, and drinking many cans of Red Stripe in The Venue!

Archived