Scottish football thread 20/21

RadioactiveWaste

33 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Bryson,  Cosgrove, Mckenna, McGeough in no10 bar which is somewhere to meet for a quiet beer before heading to livelier spots.

If you look at all the bars that had to close after track and trace, then there are a number around no10. 

Its Aberdeens version of the Joiners Arms episode. 

They may have been unlucky and gone for a couple of pints and picked up the virus. 

Its not going down well in the city. 

I can't imagine it is. ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Celtic out of the champions league already.

Although most Celtic fans are far far far more fussed about the "ten"

But still funny-tragic in the finest Scottish football tradition

Well they have mega games away at the likes of Ross County, Hamilton, Livingston, St Johnstone and St Mirren to look forward to...what a league ?

1 hour ago, CWC1983 said:

Ill keep my powder dry until 930pm tonight. ?

Future son in law is a Dons, and by gentl persuasion, also a Rams fan. Family is from Eysturoy. Real shame we can’t be there tonight.

All the same. It’s a long way from Goteborg.

Its always entertaining when the old firm get hosed in Europe. ?

Fans of all other clubs will gladly take the oppertunity to rub their noses in it. 

What about the co efficient? Couldn't care less, all it would do would give them more money and make the gap even bigger. 

Lets face it, European tournaments will be dull as dishwater this year without fans. 

Celtic look very disjointed this season, they've started the season slowly, and to be fair all clubs look the same. Im not sure if its the long break inbetween seasons, not being able to feed off the fans, or clubs finding their feet with the large turnover of squads. 

1 hour ago, 2tups said:

Future son in law is a Dons, and by gentl persuasion, also a Rams fan. Family is from Eysturoy. Real shame we can’t be there tonight.

All the same. It’s a long way from Goteborg.

I had to Google Eysturoy, looks lovely. 

Yeah, its a real shame you couldnt go, even though it looked baltic. 

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

MoM today wasnt he? Not seen the game .just what ive read.

Yes, made some good saves. 

One word of caution however, I dont think I saw him come for 1 cross over the 2 games.

He let his defence deal with them, which I suppose is fair enough if everyone knows their job.

10 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Yes, made some good saves. 

One word of caution however, I dont think I saw him come for 1 cross over the 2 games.

He let his defence deal with them, which I suppose is fair enough if everyone knows their job.

Saw this on twitter last night. 

Archived