Scottish football thread 20/21

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw on Twitter last night that Duncan Gallagher (who I thought was superb) earns £71k a year to comparison to the player he shut down, Mitrovic's £60k a week. He obviously started ahead of the likes of McKenna (Forest) and Cooper (Leeds) too - who both will be on £20k a week plus.

Fair play to the guy, no doubt he will be getting a mega pay rise based on that performance.

3 hours ago, TimRam said:

Great entertainment. Think the Scots have been unlucky over the years so it's nice to see them in a tournement after so long. Hope they slip up v England though! ?

Not so sure, though I do have Scottish relatives.......Marshall v Kane one on one, Kane does his usual embarrassing theatrics and wins a pen and Marshall sent off, totally unjustified. I’m with Marshy all the way wouldn’t give  a duck about England scoring ??????? 

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

HT Slovakia 1-0 Scotland with McBurnie missing two great chances.

Well taken shot from the edge of the box for their goal.

Pretty even game and every chance of getting back into it.

No updates on David Marshall's hang over.

McKenna and cooper back into the side and they lose. Hope they have the same affect for their clubs ?

6 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

If Scotland win tonight in Israel, the next time the nations league is played they will be in tier A and playing these friendlies against higher ranked teams. Be a great turnaround from the misery of much of the last 20 years.

Just can't score at the moment. 

Outplayed Slovakia and Israel but wasting chances. 

Saving them all for June.......

Archived