Preseason 2020/21

RoyMac5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Any mention of where Rooney, Waghorn, Malone, Holmes were today?

Don't know about Waghorn, but Rooney was on the bench (coaching), Holmes was playing on the swings and Malone was last seem rummaging through the bins.

1 hour ago, Saffy van der Ram said:

What other pre season friendlies do we have lined up? I only knew about today’s, haven’t seen mention of any others.

This is our pre season matches over now isn't it? One is all we are getting as far as I am aware, but the Barrow games is on the 5th Sept, so you won't have to wait long!

21 minutes ago, GenBr said:

This is our pre season matches over now isn't it? One is all we are getting as far as I am aware, but the Barrow games is on the 5th Sept, so you won't have to wait long!

I am sure we will be having more pre-season games, we just might not hear about them, that's all.

Today was Peterborough 's sixth game, btw. But all their players did play the full 90 (first time.) They've had a very long lay-off, of course.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I am sure we will be having more pre-season games, we just might not hear about them, that's all.

Today was Peterborough 's sixth game, btw. But all their players did play the full 90 (first time.) They've had a very long lay-off, of course.

There we go. Sorry to quote myself but we have another friendly on Saturday.

Archived