Preseason 2020/21

RoyMac5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When people say how good our academy was I thought kist saying it. I have to say we have if mot the best academy lately for talent coming through and in the team 

Bird future captain will go for a lot of money sibley will go for Bellingham money knight will fetch quite a bit bogle is probably worth 10 mollion. Then you have j brown that shonibare always think he looks very good Hector Ingram ebsole also looks quality. This Ibrahim on this games I wonder why man United let him go but it is only 1 game. The future really does look good and we are attracting quality players to the academy aswell 

I think - and hope - that we will continue to attract players like Ibrahim because:

(1) we have become known in the game for having a splendid academy set up

(2) kids like Ibrahim (plus their families, advisors etc) will see our Championship match day squads containing close to double figures sometimes of players that are academy products and think they can progress with DCFC rather than be held back

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Very young second half lineup with quite a few noticeable absentees, but they seem to be doing extremely well! Shows the quality in our ranks. Again surprised to see Jozefzoon playing though.

Surely Bennett and Jozefzoon in the shop window? Probably a few scouts on the perimeter. 

It's quite obvious from the way they are playing neither of them want to leave us. ?

I think it was Ebosele who scored; I thought the scorer had a 6 on his back at least ? 

Not the best angle but Ebosele is the stockier of the two, that's who I thought it was initially.

Archived