v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Shame we still can’t defend. We might have kept that lead. Can see why Cocu is desperate for defensive reinforcements, it’s pretty pathetic.

We can't defend or attack. You wonder what we're good at, tbh.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Andicis said:

No, it doesn't. Sibley was one of our better threats going forward, Rooney's been bank.

Usually he is a threat, but hardly today. He is also leaving his left in when he tackles even when he has a yellow. 

Not much of attacking threat from him or from the whole team if he'd get himself a red carded.

Just now, Dimmu said:

Usually he is a threat, but hardly today. He is also leaving his left in when he tackles even when he has a yellow. 

Not much of attacking threat from him or from the whole team if he'd get himself a red carded.

He's been much better than Rooney today. Sibley can handle not getting himself sent off. I'm sick of seeing Rooney stay on just to cruise through games because he's Wayne Rooney.

I don't understand why our attacking players still play through balls that require a Derby man to beat a defender by running around the outside of them.

At no point this season, not a single point, has the Derby player even been able to match their defender for pace. Let alone beat them.

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Equal top scorer in the team...

best goals per minute in the championship 

? isn’t he

Second top scorer.

Waghorn 12

Martin 11

Lawrence 10

Knignt 6

Rooney 5

25 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

what do you want me to say hes having a great game. Its a board to comment on games match day thread and about 10 other people have mentioned him. Go back to other match days thread I don't even mention him at all. If it was anyone else you wouldn't of piped up because Martin is a god because of one season where he was unplayable. Times change in about 4 years go into your back pocket and get him a statue done outsidr the ground. I love Martin but he isn't the answer anymore and if by standing around throwing your arms up moaning or losing the ball im going to comment on it as I would rather see someone else play who would benefit the team or benefit from experience 

To be completely honest, I thought it was the other guy who was giving a bit more of a running commentary that I was quoting first time. Realised as soon as it had posted I’d buggered up and hoped you’d just let it go. So sorry but you got caught in the crossfire of my attempt at a ‘friendly jibe’!

Archived