Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

32 minutes ago, jono said:

AD 2520

Thread reaches 30000 pages

still no news, paint has dried, radio active waste has decayed to safe levels. Owd miner Is so Owd he has mummified, People think A “Roy Mac” is a retro hamburger From the early 21st century. Teenagers think 1884 was when George Orwell wrote a history book. And Croydon Quantum Accelerators win the league again and a statue of a bloke called Mel Morris is thrown in the Derwent by offended folk from a place called Snottingham 

And Mason Bennett is released at the end of his contract as Derby decide not to offer him another year.

Unfortunately his glass knees and his occasional bout of 'idiot' limited him to just 94 appearances and 6 goals for the club in 535 years.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, jono said:

AD 2520

Thread reaches 30000 pages

still no news, paint has dried, radio active waste has decayed to safe levels. Owd miner Is so Owd he has mummified, People think A “Roy Mac” is a retro hamburger From the early 21st century. Teenagers think 1884 was when George Orwell wrote a history book. And Croydon Quantum Accelerators win the league again and a statue of a bloke called Mel Morris is thrown in the Derwent by offended folk from a place called Snottingham 

I’m guessing we’re still in the Championship?

3 minutes ago, Van Rammeister said:

I’m guessing we’re still in the Championship?

Yes ... but we won the prem in 2072 ... Mel was still chairman thanks to Elon Musk who developed cryogenics life extending tech. 

this is the reason his statue was erected, but Florist fans  ( 400 years on ) see it as a symbol of oppression and the reason their  god forsaken outpost of humanity has been relegated to spend eternity in the “home worm farms PLC , plastic recycling league” for the last half millennium.

5 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

@OwenB87explained this in another thread saying they were just leaving them to it for a few days as the break has been so short.

Yeah, Gibbo can be quite terrier-like with his probing, aggressive questioning. Not fair to subject anyone, on several thousand pounds a week, after a few hours running and kicking a ball about, to such a painful interrogation.

Only joshing ?

12 minutes ago, YoxallRam said:

Sportsmail has learned several clubs have contacted the EFL demanding clarification on the loan from MSD UK Holdings, which they claim is a breach of rules.

EFL rules prohibit third party investment in multiple clubs, other than lending facilities provided by commercial banks. The complainants' contention is that Derby's loan is not 'in the ordinary course of banking' as MSD are not registered with the banking regulator, unlike other equity houses who also provide funding to clubs.

The complaint is a matter for the EFL Board, who have the power to approve the loan of investigate further. Regulation 112 of the EFL rules gives the Board the authority to relax some of its provisions if it is deemed to be appropriate. The EFL and Derby County declined to comment.

I just don't know how this can all be happening from a guy who at forum meeting and stephen Pearce always say we will abide by ffp. And we will make ffp every year. Its a farce this is now and tbh its getting a bit boring now. I'd rather just know good or bad so we can get on with it. Even if we lose 12 points we are still better than most in this league I feel. Either its all bs and we will walk away free or if charged id for one want mel to sit down with Pearce and tell us how the hell we have ended up in this mess 

Would be really nice to hear from Mel Morris to be honest. 

Noises coming out do not sound good at all. 

Nobody has the first idea what's going on at all.  

I'm not expecting him to say anything about the hearing if it is still ongoing. But an update on investment? Why did he take this loan if it potentially isn't allowed?

Can't shut Morris up when things are going well. 

Can’t see how there’s a case to answer here really, it’s only a loan ffs, it’s not like Dell has any control at either Derby or Sunderland. He’s just loaned both money, which he will presumably get back at some point in the not too distant future with interest added on. Don’t see a conflict of interest in there anywhere. Surely if there was a problem with it being against the rules, the EFL could have blocked the loan before it went through?

So I've just looked back on twitter on John Perry and he said Sheffield Wednesdays start date for the hearing was Tuesday 23rd June. They heard there fate on 31st July kn the Friday which was 5 and bit weeks later. On the 10th July he said our was week after so assuming it was Monday or Tuesday then if we roughly do the same amout of time as Sheffield 5 and a bit weeks will be this Friday. My gut feeling is we will find out on Friday 

2 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

So I've just looked back on twitter on John Perry and he said Sheffield Wednesdays start date for the hearing was Tuesday 23rd June. They heard there fate on 31st July kn the Friday which was 5 and bit weeks later. On the 10th July he said our was week after so assuming it was Monday or Tuesday then if we roughly do the same amout of time as Sheffield 5 and a bit weeks will be this Friday. My gut feeling is we will find out on Friday 

Think we've been saying Friday for the last 2 Friday's mate

It's becoming very apparent that we're being targeted, yet again it's the other clubs being mardy about something we've done, what a surprise, not.

Didn't they do the exact same thing about the Rooney deal, only to find out that it was absolutely fine?

As far as I'm aware the Sunderland loan wasn't even from the same company?

If they want to talk about following the EFL rules, how about this?

https://talksport.com/football/efl/600889/Derby-county-mel-morris-middlesbrough-pride-park-stadium-sale/

He also accused the chairman of double standards, pointing out that Boro would have lost out and Derby benefited if the EFL nullified Bolton’s results when they were placed into administration last season – and the Rams didn’t moan when they weren’t.

“When Bolton were going through their troubles, if the rule book had been followed then Bolton would have had their results expunged for the season.

“If it had happened, the biggest beneficiary of the clubs in contention for the top six would have been Derby and the biggest losers would have been Middlesbrough because they beat them in both legs.

“But did we moan? Did we moan to the EFL to say it’s unfair and you should be getting rid of Bolton because we would benefit from it? No!

“What we said was, ‘God bless you for doing that and whatever you need to do to keep these clubs going, I support’.

Yes we got the play off place in the end, but we had to fight damn hard for it, it would have been made much easier for us if Bolton's results didn't stand, wouldn't it?

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Think we've been saying Friday for the last 2 Friday's mate

I know lol just was interested to see how long it took them to find out there's as a rough estimate if it was the same amount of time to hear it would be this week 

Archived