v Forest (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m still left feelIng flat after that performance.

The other results didn’t help.

we are still pretty much were I predicted at the start of the season, so I don’t really know why I’m so disheartened by it. 

but I am.

1 minute ago, JfR said:

Are we sure he wasn't just really, really distraught that we had equalised?

It was actually his bath day for the month ?

Just had a peek at the gump forum,  they’re calling us pathetic for celebrating the last minute equaliser like we’d won the fa cup and calling us tinpot.

they seem to forget they had a full on pitch invasion for scoring a last minute equaliser and saving them from relegation, absolute morons 

short memories that lot

15 minutes ago, Theres’s Only Wan Chope said:

Think that Cardiff result is really bad, expected Bristol to at least get a point. We have to keep up insane form to make the playoffs.

It's not critical as we still have them to play. Just need to make sure we're still in with a shout when that game comes around. Don't let today's performance change your viewpoint on things, teams like West brom and Leeds will open up more so we can play our usual game.

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

It's not critical as we still have them to play. Just need to make sure we're still in with a shout when that game comes around. Don't let today's performance change your viewpoint on things, teams like West brom and Leeds will open up more so we can play our usual game.

If we really want 6th, of course today’s results are critical and a big shift in Cardiff’s favour.

We have WBA away and Brentford at home to follow. Cardiff could be 6-7 points in the clear this time next week if we are not careful.

Everyone knew 6th was a big ask. But the manner of today’s performance was completely deflating.

I don’t mind missing out on the play-offs but if we are going to miss out, don’t go out with a whimper. And today definitely had that feel.

7 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Of course. I didn't watch most of today's match, by all accounts we weren't very good. It's just Cardiff are on a fantastic run. 

24 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Just had a peek at the gump forum,  they’re calling us pathetic for celebrating the last minute equaliser like we’d won the fa cup and calling us tinpot.

they seem to forget they had a full on pitch invasion for scoring a last minute equaliser and saving them from relegation, absolute morons 

short memories that lot

They're bound to be a bit salty, that goal has cost them any chance of autos......?

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

Got out of jail, but now another suspension, another booking for sibley. I warned that discipline could cost us. 
in the end it’s frustration due to a very pedestrian  midfield  performance.

bogle looks half asleep. Bird was very negative. Constantly passing straight back to the player he has just received the ball from. That’s what used to drive me crackers about huddlestone. Not good enough max. Jason knight looks out of position And is fading away. And now we are running out of options. 

disappointing. But the run in was never going to be easy.

Add Holmes to that list ... I assume he was in there to try and replace Lawrence in having someone with that ability to commit the opposition 

thought for the second game in a wider position he was poor ... he needs to be more central imo 

35 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I’m still left feelIng flat after that performance.

The other results didn’t help.

we are still pretty much were I predicted at the start of the season, so I don’t really know why I’m so disheartened by it. 

but I am.

Cheer up ?, with the first half of the season’s results we would’ve poo pooed any suggestions we could have finished this way.

I had an argument with a regular poster that stated he “ couldn’t be arsed to watch or listen to “ the last Forest Derby, but could be arsed to post the fact??? 
We are still a great team in the making 

5 games and 3 points difference is ideal. Cardiff need to win every game to give themselves a cushion. Our pressure is from them Millwall, Preston and Swansea. Especially if Swansea won their game in hand, but to be where we are from where we were I honestly think we can enjoy it 

Archived